A few times since I have got the new phone my phone will go to a black screen out of randomness with the small circle lines that spin then it resets or re-starts. It does not get to the Apple logo like a hard reboot. I have been googling this and seeing many are having the full hard random reboot but mine doesn't seem that way but close.
- 10-01-2016, 01:17 PM #2
- 10-01-2016, 02:52 PM #4
- 10-01-2016, 02:55 PM #5
- 10-01-2016, 02:56 PM #6
Re: Rebooting Question/Issue
Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
If that doesn't work, tell him to try Reset All Settings.
Reset All Settings
Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.
- 10-02-2016, 01:48 PM #8
- By criminal10 in forum iOS 10Replies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2016, 01:58 PM
- By raist3001 in forum iOS 10Replies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2016, 08:38 AM
- By JB184351 in forum macOS SierraReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2016, 11:41 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2016, 12:44 AM
- By iPerry7 in forum iPhone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2016, 10:25 AM