Apple's new wireless earpiece

Balbuco

Sep 30, 2016
Visit site
They also come in a case that you charge them in, and the case also holds a charge, so you can charge them without being plugged in as well.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
If you compare that price to other quality Bluetooth earbuds it's not bad. My Jaybird Bluebuds X headphones cost me about $170, the Samsung IconX cost $199, etc.

If you compare sound quality and functionality at that price range, Apple is horrendously over priced for the lack of functionality and poor sound quality. Jaybird even has them beat with battery life.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I mean is too expensive

You're paying for the unique connection style and charging case and of course both the Apple name and bragging rights. I am sure it will be an immediate sell out. All that being said, there are better BT headsets to find for sound and voice quality at a cheaper price. Now all that being said, for fast connection and iPhone integration w/o on/off and pairing, none will match. So it's a toss up! I find I don't use my BT that much as it requires me to turn them on and then wait for the connection. Plus the ones I have are still "wired together" so that's a hassle. These are individual, so that for me will be unique. However the apple ear buds don't fit my ear well. For that reason alone I may skip these all together and continue to use my wired in-ear headset(s).

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I would think they will come with some type of strap in the event they fall out of your ears. Too expensive to let them fall and break!

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
TC I love apple but if you been a fan for a while you should know NOTHING is cheap with apple. They are a higher end company with high end products. But I mean most people here are (at least the ones that buy iphone every year) spend like a 1,000 dollars on phone with no concerns at all. I am probably one of the few that have not to spend 1,000 on a phone here ha. So 160 isn't that bad considering, but there are other options if you don't think they are worth the money. I know I am considering buying them but I will wait for reviews before I do so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2