Belkin screen protector vs others
So I pulled the trigger yesterday and switched from the LG V10 over to the 7 Plus 256. I didn't want to leave the Apple Store without a screen protector so I purchased the Belkin. It doesn't completely cover the screen so I was wondering if this was going to be an issue for me. Does the Zagg or others complete cover it?
- 09-30-2016, 12:58 PM #2
- 09-30-2016, 01:18 PM #3
- 09-30-2016, 01:25 PM #4
Re: Belkin screen protector vs others
I noticed the Belkin is cut shorter than most of other glass screen protectors. Kind of annoyed me. Plus it's a finger print magnet. I prefer Spigen. A 2 pack for 7.99 on amazon. They are just better.
- 09-30-2016, 01:36 PM #5
- 09-30-2016, 11:59 PM #6
- 10-01-2016, 12:20 AM #7
- By afctee in forum Apple Watch AccessoriesReplies: 14Last Post: 10-20-2016, 12:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-05-2016, 03:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2016, 08:51 PM
- By Smply_Rckless in forum iOS 10Replies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2016, 12:19 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2016, 11:12 AM