Bluetooth "gate" conspiracy??

phillies20

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone noticed that their old Bluetooth headphones don't work that well with new phone? My old headphones now like skip and get interrupted playing music or podcasts. My 2 co-workers said the same thing about their headphones. A conspiracy theorist might say this is Apple's way of getting people to buy their $150 earbuds. Just saying...

Sep 30, 2016
Visit site
My 7 plus streams fine to everything I have except my 14 Grand cherokee SRT with the uconnect 8.4 headunit. None of my android phones have ever had an issue streaming to the uconnect headunit. It skips and is choppy sometimes and to be honest it might be my imagination but it doesn't sound as clean and crisp as my Note 7 and Nexus 6p does. Today I plugged it into the usb port to use it wired (ipod controls built into the headunit) and that worked fine but the audio still didn't seem as "bright" and clean sounding as my androids do.

Sooks

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I use a Voyager Legend daily for voice calls and music and I haven't had an issue. I also have it connected to my car without issue.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
There is a known issue at Apple and they said (to me) they are hoping to have a fix / firmware update soon for some ongoing BT issues. This is only the view from some people in 3rd level support, that I have spoken with. Not a statement from Apple themselves.

NekoMichi

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
BT has been sketchy since 9.3. If I'm connected to my watch, phone calls in my car are choppy. It's been horrible.
Same here, since adding an Apple Watch all Bluetooth audio from the iPhone suffers from intermittent stuttering. First noticed on iPhone 6 (iOS 9.3.3), carried over to iPhone 7 (iOS 10.0.2).

k1ward

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I am having problems with the bluetooth connection between my iPhone 6 and my Garmin GPS since the iOS 10 updates.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
It's something we will have to wait out and see what happens. My headsets work fine, only my car connection fails.

recDNA

May 6, 2013
Visit site
If I get a 7+ I want to use it with iwatch 2 and my car bluetooth and a bt earbud. Somehave had issues. Does anybody with iwatch 2 have good bluetooth with car and other devices?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711