So my experience getting the iphone 7 Plus/ Apple Store experience

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
So as some might know, I tried to pre order the 7 Plus on the 9th but got screwed over by AT&T. Then I was going to just wait until my birthday in November but in 4.7 iphone 6 was on it last legs (battery wise). So yesterday morning I checked my local apple store and saw they had some plus models in. To be honest, I am on a budget so it was a real dilemma choosing between the 32 GB and 128 GB due to the cost difference. I ultimately settled for the 32 GB but I got an amazing deal. First, I got 200 bucks for my two year old iphone 6 (4.7 model) and then I got really good discounts because I work for a local university. The apple employee also gave me some additional discount for something else. She was really nice and funny. So long story short I walked out with a 32 GB Gold iphone 7 Plus, Apple Care for two years, and a case for only 562. While having that extra storage with the 128 GB would have been nice, I can not complain about what I walked out with. As I really didn't want to pay 1,000 for a phone to start and the 500 range is perfect. Also, the apple employees had some coffe and doughnuts out for costumers and got that on the way out. I know this is random but it was probably one of the best apple store experiences I had in a while. I am just extremely grateful and lucky I guess. I didn't even know apple offer big discounts for university employees as I only thought that was for students. So if any of you are in school or work at a university apple will hook you up with a pretty good discount.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Yea I really dig how apple treats their costumers and they try to make it a personal experience each time you come in.

Probably one of the stores I enjoy going to the most. As you state, it always feels personal. I've been fortunate to never have any issues with Apple and I've been using Apple devices since early 2000's. Nice to hear the good stories though. Most people on forums are looking for advice on how to solve issues.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative