New Speakers

SkydiverTilt

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Picked up my new iPhone 7 plus to replace my 6s plus and i'm already regretting it. Popped in Order and Chaos 2 to check out those duel speakers (I wasn't expecting anything grand)...The entire screen vibrates with any bass in the song. Unreal annoying when gaming. What a huge disappointment this year has been.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: New Speakers - WTF!!!!!

I just loaded up Asphalt 8 and turned the volume to max. No screen vibration whatsoever. You might want to have your iPhone looked at.

SkydiverTilt

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
The "fix" is to go into accessibility and turn the speakers all the way left. You no longer get the vibration but no surround sound either.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

It's like complaining "My subwoofers cause my floor to vibrate when I turn the bass up." If you don't want that much "loud heavy sound" than don't use the phone that way or use a headphone that is made for that much bass and volume. It's still a phone, with surprisingly good speakers and sound. I always wonder why people buy a phone and try to turn it into more.. it's an iPhone not an IMAX.

SkydiverTilt

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
No, it's not even close, your example is terrible.

Apple products shouldn't be about compromise.

In fairness the vibration has gotten better over time. Either I'm getting used to it, the tips of my fingers are getting numb, or something is self correcting.

zog1977

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
no issues here.

maybe you should get a new phone it it makes your fingers numb. That is a little strange

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR