Bluetooth Headphobe suggestions
I will be ordering AirPods when they release. Until then I just ordered these and love them. They are very affordable and get 6-7 hours a charge or continuous listening. Because I'm always listening to podcasts and radio I bought two pair so I could always have one charged.
What Bluetooth do you plan on buying or recommend?
Bluetooth Headphones, TaoTronics Wireless 4.1 Magnetic Earbuds Stereo Earphones, Secure Fit for Sports with Built-in Mic [Upgraded Version] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GNYFT8E...mUvbUpU2823391
- 09-27-2016, 04:22 PM #2
- 09-27-2016, 05:00 PM #3iMore Newbie
- 18 Posts
Re: Bluetooth Headphobe suggestions
I have used LG tones for years. I currently have the Tone 920s with harden karden sound. With some foam ear plugs they sound AMAZING! I like them because I can put them under a dress shirt and pull them out whenever I need them. They vibrate when a call is coming in, have retractable ear buds, and last 12-14 hours.
- By maverick786us in forum Apple Watch Series 2Replies: 7Last Post: 10-09-2016, 06:29 AM
- By ekneeiphone in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 7Last Post: 09-26-2016, 03:10 AM
- By dopeman86 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2016, 04:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2016, 10:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2016, 08:27 PM