Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 33
Like Tree57Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    metllicamilitia's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,015 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,715 Global Posts

    Default It's been delivered!

    Now I just have to finish work so I can go about the setup and installing iOS 10 beta. Going to be a fun night, hopefully they sent the right color.
  2. #2  
    AustinIllini's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    283 Posts
    Global Posts
    406 Global Posts

    Default Re: It's been delivered!

    Congrats! Enjoy your device in good health!
    Rob Phillips and RobertP1 like this.
  3. #3  
    FaisDogg's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    132 Posts
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts

    Default Re: It's been delivered!

    Thank you for creating a whole new thread to let know that your phone was delivered. I didn't notice you in 91% of forums worried about your phone delivery. ;p
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  
    metllicamilitia's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,015 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,715 Global Posts

    Default Re: It's been delivered!

    Quote Originally Posted by FaisDogg View Post
    Thank you for creating a whole new thread to let know that your phone was delivered. I didn't notice you in 91% of forums worried about your phone delivery. ;p
    Yeah I figured with the eight threads already about preorders and preorders from different carriers, why not make it more convoluted?
    FaisDogg and Annie_i6s like this.
  5. #5  
    Abu_khulzat's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    21 Posts
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

    Default Re: It's been delivered!

    Quote Originally Posted by metllicamilitia View Post
    Now I just have to finish work so I can go about the setup and installing iOS 10 beta. Going to be a fun night, hopefully they sent the right color.
    Could you share you order date, and estimated delivery date that was shown right after order?
  6. #6  

    Default Re: It's been delivered!

    Congrats!
  7. Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  
    metllicamilitia's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,015 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,715 Global Posts

    Default Re: It's been delivered!

    Yeah, guess I'll just have a matte black iPhone, because it's quite difficult to differentiate black and Jet Black. I'm done dealing with T-Mobile, it's not worth the hassle.
  8. #8  

    Default Re: It's been delivered!

    Congrats on your new device!
  9. #9  
    Stone Cold RN's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    17 Posts
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts

    Default Re: It's been delivered!

    Congrats. Mine came yesterday and I love it. Hope you do as well
  10. #10  

    Default Re: It's been delivered!

    Congrats, enjoy!
  11. #11  

    Default Re: It's been delivered!

    Congrats! Getting mine tomorrow. So stoked right now!
  12. #12  

    Default Re: It's been delivered!

    Congratulations on your beautiful new device.
    PlainEnvelopes likes this.
  13. #13  
    o4liberty's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    293 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,294 Global Posts

    Default Re: It's been delivered!

    Quote Originally Posted by metllicamilitia View Post
    Now I just have to finish work so I can go about the setup and installing iOS 10 beta. Going to be a fun night, hopefully they sent the right color.
    What color and size did you get? Congratulations!
  14. Thread AuthorThread Author   #14  
    metllicamilitia's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,015 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,715 Global Posts

    Default Re: It's been delivered!

    Quote Originally Posted by Abu_khulzat View Post
    Could you share you order date, and estimated delivery date that was shown right after order?
    I made the mistake of pre ordering through T-Mobile, I order on 9/9 and was told I would have it the following week, which I took to mean 9/16-9/17. However my email said 9/19-9/26, it barely shipped on 9/26. Then T-Mobile sent me matte black instead of the jet black I said multiple times I wanted and was ordering. I had issues with T-Mobile all around on the pre order, however it did ship in a timely manner and I received it on 9/27.
  15. Thread AuthorThread Author   #15  
    metllicamilitia's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,015 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,715 Global Posts

    Default Re: It's been delivered!

    Quote Originally Posted by o4liberty View Post
    What color and size did you get? Congratulations!
    I ordered the Jet Black 7+ 256GB, I was delivered a matte black 7+ 256GB. It's still black, and I don't want to deal with T-Mobile anymore so I'll stick with the matte black.
    Rob Phillips likes this.
  16. Thread AuthorThread Author   #16  
    metllicamilitia's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,015 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,715 Global Posts

    Default Re: It's been delivered!

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Congrats! Getting mine tomorrow. So stoked right now!
    I'm very much enjoying mine, noticed the faster processing first night as my apps my reinstalling and I was logging into them and doing some searches online, never missed a beat.
  17. #17  

    Default Re: It's been delivered!

    Quote Originally Posted by metllicamilitia View Post
    I ordered the Jet Black 7+ 256GB, I was delivered a matte black 7+ 256GB. It's still black, and I don't want to deal with T-Mobile anymore so I'll stick with the matte black.
    Nice! I originally fell in love with the jet black but ended up with a matte black due to supply constraints. Honestly, I'm really happy it worked out that way. The matte black's finish is less susceptible to scratching and I don't typically use a case. And, lets face it, it still looks pretty darn cool.
  18. Thread AuthorThread Author   #18  
    metllicamilitia's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,015 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,715 Global Posts

    Default Re: It's been delivered!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Phillips View Post
    Nice! I originally fell in love with the jet black but ended up with a matte black due to supply constraints. Honestly, I'm really happy it worked out that way. The matte black's finish is less susceptible to scratching and I don't typically use a case. And, lets face it, it still looks pretty darn cool.
    Yeah I love it, I just really wanted the jet black ha ha. That's one of the main reasons I bought a clear back case..the matte black still does look great which the other reason I wasn't going to deal with the hassle of a pre order exchange.
  19. #19  
    FaisDogg's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    132 Posts
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts

    Default Re: It's been delivered!

    Quote Originally Posted by metllicamilitia View Post
    I ordered the Jet Black 7+ 256GB, I was delivered a matte black 7+ 256GB. It's still black, and I don't want to deal with T-Mobile anymore so I'll stick with the matte black.
    I know you're okay with Black one, but at least call tmobile and complain about the error and have em give you some sort of bill credit.
    Annie_i6s likes this.
  20. Thread AuthorThread Author   #20  
    metllicamilitia's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,015 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,715 Global Posts

    Default Re: It's been delivered!

    Quote Originally Posted by FaisDogg View Post
    I know you're okay with Black one, but at least call tmobile and complain about the error and have em give you some sort of bill credit.
    I did, they gave me a $100 credit last night, and apologized for them sending the wrong color and some other issues I had.
  21. #21  

    Default Re: It's been delivered!

    Quote Originally Posted by metllicamilitia View Post
    I'm very much enjoying mine, noticed the faster processing first night as my apps my reinstalling and I was logging into them and doing some searches online, never missed a beat.
    Glad you are enjoying it. I keep reading about how quick it is. Coming from a 6 it should be a very noticeable difference for me.
    Evilguppy and Annie_i6s like this.
  22. #22  
    iLive an iLife's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    969 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,078 Global Posts

    Default Re: It's been delivered!

    I ordered my phone directly from Apple (since no local stores got 7 Plus models in for walk in customers). My credit card was charged today and the status changed to "Preparing for shipment." I can't wait for it to arrive!
    firedept10 and Annie_i6s like this.
  23. #23  
    Abu_khulzat's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    21 Posts
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

    Default Re: It's been delivered!

    Quote Originally Posted by iLive an iLife View Post
    I ordered my phone directly from Apple (since no local stores got 7 Plus models in for walk in customers). My credit card was charged today and the status changed to "Preparing for shipment." I can't wait for it to arrive!
    Could you tell what you order date was?
  24. #24  
    Evilguppy's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,361 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,839 Global Posts

    Default Re: It's been delivered!

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Glad you are enjoying it. I keep reading about how quick it is. Coming from a 6 it should be a very noticeable difference for me.
    yup, I came from the 6 Plus and whew talk about hyperdrive, lol. I got the matte black, I really like it. Very sleek.
    Annie_i6s and H_D like this.
  25. #25  
    iLive an iLife's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    969 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,078 Global Posts

    Default Re: It's been delivered!

    Quote Originally Posted by Abu_khulzat View Post
    Could you tell what you order date was?
    Sure - ordered on 9/16 around 9 am. I went out to all of the local stores to try and get one on launch day. When that didn't work out, I came home and ordered it from Apple.
    Abu_khulzat likes this.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-08-2016, 08:39 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-27-2016, 10:02 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-27-2016, 08:21 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-26-2016, 09:42 PM
  5. My Home icon button is gone - where is it?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-26-2016, 06:04 PM

Posting Permissions