It's been delivered!

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I'm very much enjoying mine, noticed the faster processing first night as my apps my reinstalling and I was logging into them and doing some searches online, never missed a beat.

Glad you are enjoying it. I keep reading about how quick it is. Coming from a 6 it should be a very noticeable difference for me.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my phone directly from Apple (since no local stores got 7 Plus models in for walk in customers). My credit card was charged today and the status changed to "Preparing for shipment." I can't wait for it to arrive!

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Well, I was at the T-Mobile store earlier to trade in my 6s, and I took a look at the Jet Black 7 they had on display. It was not nearly as nice as I had hoped, and I'm happier about sticking with the matte black now. With he fingerprints on the back it just looked like a really nasty window and wasn't as shiny as I expected.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Finally got it today. 7 Plus Jet Black 256GB. Yahoo! Will set it up tomorrow once I get my case and screen protector. Got a hockey game to watch tonight.

IMG_0127.jpg

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I personally don't think color matters if you use a case. I picked up a rose gold and all I can see is the white face and a little rose around the camera.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
All while shouting out to Blackberry by using one of their phones to take that picture lol

Good one. Especially when my my original smart phone was a Blackberry. Went to iPhone when first introduced and never looked back. My whole setup at home and work is an  environment. Appreciate the chuckle though.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Good one. Especially when my my original smart phone was a Blackberry. Went to iPhone when first introduced and never looked back. My whole setup at home and work is an  environment. Appreciate the chuckle though.

It took me until around the 3GS to just leave Blackberry for good.