AT&T Pre-orders. WHATS HAPPENING?!

Thegoat8664

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I just got mine yesterday. Out of nowhere my shipping date went from 10/14-10/21 to shipping now. So it could change at any moment. However, through talking to att I have been told that they were never stocked in their warehouses with the jet black and very few mattes. So it's possible that mine could have been the last of the initial shipment and you are now waiting on the next batch. I hope it changes soon!

I preordered a JB + 128gb at 3:00:01 on ATT.com and got my phone this past Tuesday. I also had a 10/14-10/21 shipping date.

Just be patient. I had been checking everyday and even checked one morning and got the message later that day that it shipped.

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I just got mine yesterday. Out of nowhere my shipping date went from 10/14-10/21 to shipping now. So it could change at any moment. However, through talking to att I have been told that they were never stocked in their warehouses with the jet black and very few mattes. So it's possible that mine could have been the last of the initial shipment and you are now waiting on the next batch. I hope it changes soon!

I ordered three iPhones from Verizon on the 10th and we got our phones on Wednesday. That is when Verizon said it would be October 12th before we would receive our phones.

kargurin

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
I learned my lesson 2 years ago with the 6+ and ordering through AT&T, pre-ordered on Sept 9, 2014, and was told an early November delivery date, I sat on it for 4 weeks thinking it would come sooner, I ended up canceling the order and going to an Apple store and buying it outright.

Fast forward to this year, iPhone 7+, I pre-ordered on Apple.com early in the AM on Sept 9, had an estimate delivery date of 10/4-10/10, so I was browsing iStockNow.com, saw a local Apple store had the 7+ I wanted, canceled my pre-order and re-ordered it on Apple.com for in store pickup.

Some people who pre-ordered early in the AM on 9/9 got their phones on release day, but the majority of orders are pushed off until late Sept, early Oct and some even early Nov. I say if you have an Apple store near by, cancel your pre-order and just wait for the store to have some in stock (unless you're talking about Jet Black, there is a global shortage of those right now).

Exactly what I did. Found a gold Plus listed as in stock at a local Apple Store, reserved it, cancelled the AT&T order and had it in my hands hours later. Put a saddle brown leather case on it so the color doesn't matter. Though I do like the white bezel, gold bottom, all framed by the saddle brown case. :)

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Exactly what I did. Found a gold Plus listed as in stock at a local Apple Store, reserved it, cancelled the AT&T order and had it in my hands hours later. Put a saddle brown leather case on it so the color doesn't matter. Though I do like the white bezel, gold bottom, all framed by the saddle brown case. :)

Yes, that saddle brown case is beautiful. Don't like it w/ my black, but man- with white? Boom!

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Cancelled my order picked up rose gold plus in Apple Store. Color doesn't matter to me I cover it with a case anyway. My local Apple Store has almost any 7 or 7 pluses in stock today.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77