Water Resistance - Cracked Screen

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I would try taking it to an Apple Store first. My girlfriend did the same to her 6 and they fixed it for free. They said since it wasn't shattered and only hairline cracks that it was covered under warranty.

This happened to me as well with my 6plus. They could see that there was no impact marks and they repaired it with one hairline crack for free.

dralex87

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
This happened to me as well with my 6plus. They could see that there was no impact marks and they repaired it with one hairline crack for free.

If I remember right I told them it was dropped. 3 of the 4 corners had pretty nice size cracks on them. I drove there thinking it was going to cost me $110 or $120 and drove away without spending a dime. It was a good day lol

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I could never understand how anyone could use an iPhone without a case. They are so slippery to hold I would be afraid of dropping it. I always use a case and depending on the device and insurance I have sometimes screen protection. Good luck with your repairs.

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
If I remember right I told them it was dropped. 3 of the 4 corners had pretty nice size cracks on them. I drove there thinking it was going to cost me $110 or $120 and drove away without spending a dime. It was a good day lol

In my case the 6plus cracked while In my pocket with no impact. Still don't know how but they told me sometimes the insides are a little off and could crack the screen, or something like that.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Again thank you all for all of your insight! I just scheduled an appointment for this Saturday at our local Apple store. It will be $149 for repair and they will do it in the store. :big-hug:

Great! Be sure to let us know how it goes when you're done :)

konjis1

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
ok so here is the update....i went to the Apple store to get my screen replaced and they told me they didn't have the replacement screens for the 7 plus as of yet. So, they gave me a whole new phone for the cost of screen repair ($149)!!! i love Apple and i am a happy camper now! PHONE IS IN A CASE NOW!

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I've been going to Destin for 30 years. My parents took us when I was 10 and we went every year since and I take my family every year. We stay in Sandestin. Guess I'm outing myself as 40 lol. Not really related but I thought it was cool you mentioned Destin FL. My favorite beaches. Great place.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox