Have any TELUS Pre-Order Customers Received Their 7 Plus?

TekNinja81

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm still waiting on mine but growing impatient. Ordered 09/12 around 03:30, was given a ship-by date of 09/23. Confirmation text from Telus last Tuesday said the phone was in-warehouse and being prepped for shipment later that week, and to stay tuned for my confirmation email & tracking info -- and nothing since.

Have called Friday, and yesterday, each time being told I'd receive the confirmation email that day & that the phone was definitely being shipped.. and each time, nothing. They did claim that the text messages are automatic and don't account for back orders -- however the rep I spoke with yesterday couldn't provide an answer to the fact I was told on Friday that their WebStore team confirmed it was indeed in the warehouse and being shipped...

I love Telus, I've been with them for many years... but this preorder experience is testing my patience with them. Obviously I know there are supply issues, but if there's one thing I absolutely hate, it's being promised something that they (literally) can't deliver on... in this case, repeatedly. I'm just crossing my fingers I'll get confirmation today, because at this point I've missed several opportunities to just go pick one up directly at the Apple store...

TekNinja81

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Well, I'll be damned.

Apparently Canada Post attempted to deliver the phone just before 2pm today... I was home, but either they didn't knock or they knocked *very* quietly -- and left the notification slip in my mailbox saying I'd have to pick it up after 1PM tomorrow. Very frustrating.

I still have not received any notification from Telus that the phone had even shipped yet, but the Order Accepted email link to check status does now indicate Canada Post has it for delivery. And *their* site only stated that the package was "in transit" -- not even scanned for ship out. Ugh.

Well, at least I'll have my phone tomorrow afternoon, finally!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2