Get your own 7 Plus damnit

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Since nearly EVERYONE in my office knew I was waiting for this thing, I got peppered this morning! I missed the bosses big fund raiser last night too (but i DID buy my ticket) and everyone understood why, LOL!

priorities! Who needs the job when you have your phone?!?!

dstrauss

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
To answer the thread starter's implied question "I would if I could!" but Apple won't ship my 09/10 order - just sits there in "Processing" like a beached whale...the insanity...

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
No one has asked me about my 7 except my sister and brother in law bc they know I upgrade every year.

PDXMatt

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
Someone picked my iPhone 7 Plus up, without even asking. Yeah, I wasn't amused...

They'd draw back a bloody stub where their hand once was if someone tried that with my phone.

The only person that has ever cared and wanted to see it was the kid at McDonald's when I used Apple Pay there. I let him see it, but no touching it. Even with my past non-iPhones I didn't let anyone mess with my phone.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Everyone at the office asked me after the first weekend. Mine arrived on the 21st and I'd been teleworking for the week so, given past history, everyone assumed I got it on release day.
Ive had a few looks on the Metro too.

shodipo

Jun 14, 2016
Visit site
It's just a phone goddamit....
And for the folks saying they want people to see the beauty of your phone
It's the same as a million out there...����

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Everyone at the office asked me after the first weekend. Mine arrived on the 21st and I'd been teleworking for the week so, given past history, everyone assumed I got it on release day.
Ive had a few looks on the Metro too.

I had a few make that assumption too! Truth be told I DID stay awake on pre-order night. ;) lol

0pusX

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I had no intentions of upgrading, but I figured I could give my dad my 6S Plus and sell his 6 Plus for a decent price still. I got $360 for his 16GB 6 Plus so I am glad we sold it when I did.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2