Verizon free iPhone program

koko359

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
Anyone done this? My friend is thinking about doing it and was wondering when you have to send the old iPhone in? Do they wait until the new one is delivered since their times are now into November for a 7 plus?

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I did it. You don't turn the old iPhone in until you've received yours. The representative told me I had 30 days from activation. I turned mine in the day I received my devices just to get it done with. The process was simple. I handed them my old devices and they gave me a receipt verifying. Within a day I had an email from Verizon verifying that I was going to receive the credit for turning them in. It's a 27.09 credit for 24 months. Starts on the third billing cycle. The third bill will include the 27.09 credit for the first two bills. Then from there on its 27.09 each month.

koko359

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
Thanks quis. I thought that's how it worked but something I read made it sound like they sent a box to send back your old one immediately.

BradKamin

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Thanks quis. I thought that's how it worked but something I read made it sound like they sent a box to send back your old one immediately.

If your order the phone directly from Verizon's website they do send you a prepaid shipping label to send back your old phone. Just have to turn off find my phone and wipe your phone. You do not have to send back any of the accessories. Very simple process. Do make sure that Verizon doesn't add on any hidden fees. I notice on 2 of my 4 lines that I had Verizon iCloud added for $2.99 to each line.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner