Transfer files from iphone 5s to 7 plus

tom_55

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

I am unable to transfer my old apps and music from ITunes to my new iPhone 7 plus.

I was wondering since there are only a few music and apps that I purchased if I purchased them again will I be able to see duplicates on my old iPhone and if so can I delete the duplicate and the new phone see the new purchases.

Thanks

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
All you have to do is create either an iCloud or an iTunes backup of your iPhone 5S and then restore that backup to your iPhone 7.

tom_55

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

Here is what I have sofar using the itunes software on my computer.

When going to Itunes I highlighted recently added I see all my purchased music.

Once I hook up my computer to my new iphone 7 plus do I just click on sync and it will place everything in the correct place?

Ok, I next connected my iphone 5s to my computer and did a full backup to my computer. After the d/l was complete I went to my c://user/myname/music and say a itunes folder and say all my music which I purchased.
So now if I connect my new iphone with my usb cable and do a backup restore will my old songs go to my new phone or will I need to do something else?

When doing the full backup I did not see any of my apps on my c://user/mynames/games so what do I need to do to get them?

When I connect my old iphone 5s phone to my computer and highlight the apps I do see that my apps are there and it show 10 apps which is correct but how do I get this on my computer? Do I click on sync and if so where does it go to? Once I get it to my computer would I just do a sync?

Thanks

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234