Hello,

I am unable to transfer my old apps and music from ITunes to my new iPhone 7 plus.

I was wondering since there are only a few music and apps that I purchased if I purchased them again will I be able to see duplicates on my old iPhone and if so can I delete the duplicate and the new phone see the new purchases.

Thanks
    09-25-2016 08:29 AM
    All you have to do is create either an iCloud or an iTunes backup of your iPhone 5S and then restore that backup to your iPhone 7.
    09-25-2016 08:31 AM
    Hello,

Here is what I have sofar using the itunes software on my computer.

When going to Itunes I highlighted recently added I see all my purchased music.

Once I hook up my computer to my new iphone 7 plus do I just click on sync and it will place everything in the correct place?

Ok, I next connected my iphone 5s to my computer and did a full backup to my computer. After the d/l was complete I went to my c://user/myname/music and say a itunes folder and say all my music which I purchased.
    So now if I connect my new iphone with my usb cable and do a backup restore will my old songs go to my new phone or will I need to do something else?

When doing the full backup I did not see any of my apps on my c://user/mynames/games so what do I need to do to get them?

When I connect my old iphone 5s phone to my computer and highlight the apps I do see that my apps are there and it show 10 apps which is correct but how do I get this on my computer? Do I click on sync and if so where does it go to? Once I get it to my computer would I just do a sync?

Thanks
    09-25-2016 10:37 AM