I need advice to choose a screen protector

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Yep. I'm wondering about it. If it was the right one. It's suppose to be fingerprint resistant but mine is a fingerprint magnet.

I just compared this belkin to the spigen that I have on my 7. You're right the belkin is more of a fingerprint magnet.

Kevin Harvell

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
I should get a commission for every time I recommend SuperShieldz. Affordable and on the rare occasions there have been any type of issue, they send out replacements for free.

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I installed Illumishield on one device last night and a Skinomi on another. No issues whatsoever with either one. With tempered glass there is very little that tends to go wrong whether you get Apple to do it or DIY. I am a DIY guy with screen protectors.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I currently have Zagg HDX Defense on my phone.... paid extra to have it installed by Best Buy. I didn't pay as much because Amazon had it on sale, and Best Buy matched the price. This was back in June!

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I should get a commission for every time I recommend SuperShieldz. Affordable and on the rare occasions there have been any type of issue, they send out replacements for free.

Just picked up some of the film ones from eBay, 6 protectors for 5 bucks. Im perfectly happy with them.

malt1977

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I've just ordered the Belkin Invisiglass ahead of getting my 7+, seems to have had good reviews and comments on here.

noto220

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
I had Belkin on my iPhone 6s Plus. This time I went with Gadget Guard Black Ice+. I love how the edges are rounded makes a huge difference compared to Belkin.

tbta03

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
Just got an ITG Patchworks Silicate screen protector recommended by mobile reviews on you tube. This is one of the best I've used so far. Very happy the way it came out. Usually always get the tech armor but this one is nice

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I've never had a glass protector on any of my iPhones, are they really better than "plastic" style protectors? Do they really help with impacts better? That seems to be the selling point.

I just picked my 7+ up tonight at the Apple Store, I really wanted them to install the Belkin glass protector on my phone fresh out of the box but they were sold out so I went with the Belkin anti-glare (also installed by the cool machine) until I can make it back to another apple store to have the glass installed (I think?)

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
I always use Zagg. Great quality and free replacement whenever it chips or cracks regardless of the reason

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2