- 10-06-2016, 07:36 PM #26iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
- 10-06-2016, 09:26 PM #27
- 10-07-2016, 07:26 AM #28
- 10-07-2016, 01:34 PM #29
- 10-07-2016, 01:39 PM #30
- 10-07-2016, 10:47 PM #31
Re: iPhone 7 plus Verizon bad reception
I spoke to VZ today and they are very aware of the issue. They are working on a fix. The supervisor I spoke to added my number to what she said was a very long list of complaints. She stated that I would receive a text when a fix has been deployed.
As another poster mentioned, it is important that everyone having issues call to let them know. She said the more they hear the faster they act.
- By mark993 in forum iPhone SEReplies: 8Last Post: 10-02-2016, 05:31 PM
- By Gene Heron in forum iPhone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2016, 04:49 PM
- By mark993 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-25-2016, 06:59 PM
- By rdmartin1 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 4Last Post: 09-25-2016, 05:31 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2016, 03:51 PM