- 09-23-2016, 01:08 PM #2
I figured it out. ON my old phone I had several email addresses. On the new one I only synced my iCloud. So all the other contacts were associated with one of the other email addresses. Once I added those accounts they all showed up. Now I just have to figure out how to associate them all to the iCloud account. Hope this helps someone else.
- 09-26-2016, 01:06 AM #4
This is another reason I advise people to save their contacts to Google. Any mobile OS I choose to use at the time will always have instant access to all my contacts because of that.
Cannot access iCloud contacts on my Android or Windows Mobile devices if I swap my SIM over for a few days.
- 09-26-2016, 02:14 AM #5
I switch between iPhones and Samsung phones often and save all my contacts to gmail which makes saving contacts very easy to transfer between devices.
I have a special gmail account that I use to save Names and Phone Numbers ONLY !!!
I don't want everyone I've ever emailed in my life being merged into my phone number contacts.
Saving contacts to Apple keeps you held hostage to Apple.
- 09-28-2016, 10:28 PM #6
- By coyoteguy81 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 9Last Post: 10-11-2016, 08:51 AM
- By equilias in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2016, 01:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2016, 09:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2016, 06:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2016, 10:10 PM