So I preordered my sprint iPhone 7 plus. Still hasn't shipped. I was able to reserve a 7+ at the local Apple Store. If I cancel my preorder, can I do the iPhone forever program at the Apple Store??? Apple is saying yes since I'm not a new customer.
- 09-23-2016, 09:25 AM #2
- 09-23-2016, 09:50 AM #3
- 09-23-2016, 10:04 AM #5
- 09-23-2016, 10:08 AM #6
- 09-23-2016, 10:17 AM #7iMore Intermediate
- 293 Posts
- 09-23-2016, 10:31 AM #8
- 09-23-2016, 01:22 PM #10
- 09-23-2016, 01:25 PM #12
- 09-23-2016, 01:55 PM #13
- 09-23-2016, 02:05 PM #14
If your iPhone Forever plan is under a lease, which I believe all iPhone Forever plans through Sprint are, that may cause issues. Because you HAVE to turn that phone into Sprint. But you can't turn it in without getting another iPhone unless you're at the end of your lease terms.
- 09-23-2016, 02:07 PM #15
- 09-24-2016, 06:07 AM #16
- 09-24-2016, 06:14 AM #17
- 09-24-2016, 08:10 AM #18
Not if you care about your credit it's not. They do a hard credit inquiry every time you upgrade and those stay on your credit report for 2 years.
Screw that save the cash, buy the phone, sale the phone it will only end up costing your $400 (you'll get at least $600 selling used).
- 09-24-2016, 08:44 AM #19
- 09-24-2016, 11:50 AM #20
If they are using the Apple program they are. If they have their own internal program then maybe not.
From Apples own page "Available to qualified customers with a credit check" fine print. They do this every time you get a new phone.
iPhone Upgrade Program - Apple
Note that it is a "Hard Inquiry" not a soft one.
- 09-24-2016, 04:35 PM #21
- 09-24-2016, 07:10 PM #22
- By Khizer Hayat2 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-16-2016, 04:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2016, 09:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2016, 09:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2016, 12:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2016, 01:46 PM