Wish i could get my 7 plus early!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Well guess what showed up at my bank today!!!!!!!!! A pending charge from T-Mobile!!!!!!!!!!! So I'm guessing It'll go out on Monday and arrive Tuesday, OR maybe it went out today? In any event light is at the end of the proverbial tunnel!!!!!!!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Well guess what showed up at my bank today!!!!!!!!! A pending charge from T-Mobile!!!!!!!!!!! So I'm guessing It'll go out on Monday and arrive Tuesday, OR maybe it went out today? In any event light is at the end of the proverbial tunnel!!!!!!!

Congrats, Rich! It's probably safe to throw away all of your headphones now.

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I really think the Jet black issue is a combo of things, high demand check, low supply check, Apple liking the fact that there is a hard to get model check. ;). Couple years ago it was the "gold". Remember when no one could find a gold one? Now you can get as many gold as you want!

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Ok the plot thickens! My bank's fraud detection department called today to verify some recent transactions, second time in as many days. Yesterday they wanted to know about the cup of coffee I bought at La Colombe, now today they wanted to know about the iPhone charge. (Yes it was free but I paid to upgrade to the plus 128 model). If those <expletive deleted> messed up my shipping I swear I will change banks!

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
hi... i'm seeing a lot of folks get their 7 pluses early... preorders went live around 2 am on 09/09 and I ended up ordering mine around 2:30 am (central time zone)...I'm supposed to get mine around 10/4-10/10... its crazy cause I'm seeing a lot of you guys get your orders early...

It seems like devices are being delivered 2 days before the 'earliest' predicted date that was given out to customers. Which means, maybe around the 2nd October you will receive yours :)

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Ok the plot thickens! My bank's fraud detection department called today to verify some recent transactions, second time in as many days. Yesterday they wanted to know about the cup of coffee I bought at La Colombe, now today they wanted to know about the iPhone charge. (Yes it was free but I paid to upgrade to the plus 128 model). If those <expletive deleted> messed up my shipping I swear I will change banks!

As long as you were able to speak with them right when they first called or soon after it shouldn't mess with anything. The authorization had most likely already been transmitted at that point if the transaction was already showing up in your account.

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I was originally told to expect my phone on the 19th before T-Mobile's system crashed and my order never went through. Then when I called back because I never got my EIP agreement, my shipping date was between 9/27-10/10. My phone ended up arriving on the 16th. So definitely with T-Mobile at least, expect an earlier delivery than your ETA. They always tend to stick to a safe delivery date just in case.

dstrauss

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
I'm just p&$$@# because folks in the "big cities" can walk-in and get an iPhone 7 Plus, while my order on 9/10 is still not scheduled for delivery until 10/4-10/11. WHY do I keep kneeling at the alter of Ives...

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I was originally told to expect my phone on the 19th before T-Mobile's system crashed and my order never went through. Then when I called back because I never got my EIP agreement, my shipping date was between 9/27-10/10. My phone ended up arriving on the 16th. So definitely with T-Mobile at least, expect an earlier delivery than your ETA. They always tend to stick to a safe delivery date just in case.

My order was cancelled same way, reordered on 9/16 with ship dates of 10/3 - 10/15. Mine still says in processing, will ship 10/3 :(

Adranalyne

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
I got my iPhone 7 on launch day because there were no Plus' to be found. Was able to exchange it last weekend for the 7 Plus (Verizon 256GB Matte Black) with a ship date of 10/26. I was okay with it because they let me keep my 7 until the Plus arrived. Just got the shipping email and my Plus will be here 10/03. Can't complain about getting it 3 weeks early.

St3ib

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I got my iPhone 7 on launch day because there were no Plus' to be found. Was able to exchange it last weekend for the 7 Plus (Verizon 256GB Matte Black) with a ship date of 10/26. I was okay with it because they let me keep my 7 until the Plus arrived. Just got the shipping email and my Plus will be here 10/03. Can't complain about getting it 3 weeks early.

Did you order thru Verizon or ?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro