What's your take on the haptic feedback??

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Having the 7plus for just 4 days now I have to say the haptic feedback is a pretty neat feature.

I admire when you double push the home button you feel it.
Even when you delete emails,close an app,3D touch and so on. It makes the experience much better and feels worth the upgrade and differentiates with the 6S.

What's your take on it??
Like it? Or find it annoying??

jenmeow78

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I don't about you all, too, but I love the new home button! (It took a couple days but I think I'm starting to love the 7)

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm use to it already. Coming from a 6 Plus I'm still getting use to 3D Touch on apps. I'm using 3 on the home button setting. Felt the most like my 6 Plus. Had them side by side comparing.

AustinIllini

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Compared to haptic feedback on Android, this experience is just night and day better. It looks and feels natural and IMHO was completely necessary for a positive sensory experience.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I think it's pretty good. I'm not too much of a fan with the home button though. I do prefer the mechanical button. But all the other haptic feedback is pretty good.

noshooz

May 2, 2015
Visit site
My 7 Plus just arrived today. I upgraded from the 6 Plus, so, as others have said, I'm also familiarizing myself with 3D Touch in addition to the new home "button." It's taking time to get used to the new setup, but I thinks it's a great alternative.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen