Phew you guys, I don't know about you but this puppy is so much fun it's dizzying.
    I set it up as a new device, it took minutes.
    The whites are normal and bright.
    No hissing.
    It's. So. Freaking fast.
    And bright.
    And clear.
    And the screen is indeed superb, I think I made the right decision in going with a wallet case and no screen protector.
    Did I mention how fast this puppy is?

... Honestly I think I need a cuddle and a smoke now lol
    09-21-2016 03:43 PM
    Did you get that one case I linked without the wallet slots?
    09-21-2016 03:44 PM
    Glad you received and are enjoying your device. Whether you intended to be or not, your anticipation was quite humorous in your posts around here lately, lol.

Enjoy.
    tica02 likes this.
    09-21-2016 03:46 PM
    Did you get that one case I linked without the wallet slots?
    i did but I prefer the other one, lol. The magnetic closure feels stronger and it has an added loop to keep it secure. I'm keeping the other one though because knowing me, I might change my mind next week, lol.
    09-21-2016 04:19 PM
    Glad you received and are enjoying your device. Whether you intended to be or not, your anticipation was quite humorous in your posts around here lately, lol.

Enjoy.
    Thanks, humor is how I ward off stress... I have a lot of stress to deal with lol.
    tica02 likes this.
    09-21-2016 04:20 PM
    Thanks, humor is how I ward off stress... I have a lot of stress to deal with lol.
    I definitely understand, lol. Enjoy your new phone. I'll remain jealous for another two days lol.
    09-21-2016 04:22 PM
    Stay strong, I'm sending you mental "let's not pull all my hair out just yet" vibes.
    Quis89 likes this.
    09-21-2016 04:23 PM
    The phone is so fast that's one thing I did notice. Not massively fast from the 6S plus but noticible.
    I'm glad you got your phone
    Evilguppy and Just_Me_D like this.
    09-21-2016 05:18 PM
    I upgraded from the 6 Plus so it's quite a leap for me. And I already love the home button.
    09-21-2016 07:09 PM
    I always recommend a tempered glass screen protector. I put a Zagg on my 6s Plus when I had it, and when I got my 7 Plus, the first thing I did was put a Zagg on that. And I don't drop my phones, I am just being cautious for a what if scenario.

I work for one of the major cell companies, and you have no idea how many people come in with cracked screens, or cracked tempered glass protectors needing to buy a new one.

It's not worth risking an expensive phone just to be cheap. They feel just like the glass on the phone and do not impede touch sensitivity.

Until you work for a cell phone provider, you really can't imagine how many people cracked their screens. It only takes one drop onto concrete to change your life.
    09-21-2016 08:38 PM
    I upgraded from the 6 Plus so it's quite a leap for me. And I already love the home button.
    I was just looking at it the 7+ like nah it's not that fast but coming from a 6+? Yeah it's prolly so fast you get more excited than a dog does about food
    Evilguppy likes this.
    09-21-2016 10:54 PM
    Same here! And I really like the home button too.
    Evilguppy likes this.
    09-21-2016 11:04 PM
    Glad to hear you received it okay and are thoroughly enjoying it. Couple weeks for me. I am going from a 6 to 7 Plus so this will be a big leap for me. Well enjoy that new toy.
    09-22-2016 02:04 AM
    i did but I prefer the other one, lol. The magnetic closure feels stronger and it has an added loop to keep it secure. I'm keeping the other one though because knowing me, I might change my mind next week, lol.
    Could you post a picture of it? I've been on the fence about ordering it.
    09-22-2016 07:15 AM
    i will though I should tell you... I've already switched to the one you recommended:

Both cases DO NOT put the phone to sleep, it doesn't work like the Apple Smart Cover on an iPad.
    Right now the only difference is that the one you recommended has a slimmer profile.
    The other one has the extra strap but honestly it's going to take just using both to figure it out.
    09-22-2016 09:04 AM
    Phew you guys, I don't know about you but this puppy is so much fun it's dizzying.
    No hissing.
    It's. So. Freaking fast.
    And bright.
    And clear.
    And the screen is indeed superb, I think I made the right decision in going with a wallet case and no screen protector.

Heheh- sounds like you've been dongled.

Congrats- glad you love it!!
    Evilguppy likes this.
    09-22-2016 09:19 AM
    Ditto.

Took advantage of in-store pickup to trade 6+ to Apple yesterday. Cash back on credit card of my choice (sweet)!

Much faster than 6-series phones.way cool.
    Evilguppy likes this.
    09-22-2016 09:22 AM
    Ok here it goes, in very poor light and on my bed because I'm not up yet, lol:

So the one you recommended does have a much slimmer profile, it also feels slippery to the touch.
    The black one is a tad bulkier, feels grippier and I dare say the part that actually holds the phone in place has a more secure feel, It actually snaps, the other one feels loose.
    So I'm keeping the black one.
    Spencerdl and BenitoC like this.
    09-22-2016 10:49 AM
    Oops forgot this one:

TheRewardisCheese and BenitoC like this.
    09-22-2016 10:53 AM
    I always recommend a tempered glass screen protector. I put a Zagg on my 6s Plus when I had it, and when I got my 7 Plus, the first thing I did was put a Zagg on that. And I don't drop my phones, I am just being cautious for a what if scenario.

I work for one of the major cell companies, and you have no idea how many people come in with cracked screens, or cracked tempered glass protectors needing to buy a new one.

It's not worth risking an expensive phone just to be cheap. They feel just like the glass on the phone and do not impede touch sensitivity.

Until you work for a cell phone provider, you really can't imagine how many people cracked their screens. It only takes one drop onto concrete to change your life.
    I second this. Working in wireless taught me that I will always use, at minimum, a screen protector lol. I cringe at the "I never will and never have used a protector" comments, lol.
    arftech likes this.
    09-22-2016 11:51 AM
    I dont have a 7. I wont be upgrading until the 2017 iPhone at least as that is when my next upgrade cycle is. However I have messed around with a friends 7 Plus. It is indeed faster (though not drastically), the screen is nicer and other things but not enough to make be real jealous of it. My 6s Plus is still a great device and will serve me well up until next years iPhone.

I think a great number of people who cant upgrade yet are still plenty happy with their 6s like I am.
    ladyc0524 and Ledsteplin like this.
    09-22-2016 04:10 PM
    It's still a nice case, both are. I'm just not a fan of the wallet slots.
    Evilguppy likes this.
    09-22-2016 04:58 PM
    It's still a nice case, both are. I'm just not a fan of the wallet slots.
    I agree, which is why i was really hoping the one you found would be better but not in my case.
    i would really love for Apple to make a Smart Cover for iPhones. That'd be really cool.
    jayk82 likes this.
    09-22-2016 05:17 PM
    No hissing.
    It's. So. Freaking fast.
    And bright.
    And clear.

Evilguppy with a fast puppy.
    NOW
    That is Wicked!
    Evilguppy likes this.
    09-22-2016 06:53 PM
    It's not worth risking an expensive phone just to be cheap.
    Some of us don't put it because we're cheap. We don't put it because they're aesthetically ugly. I'd rather break my screen and pay to have it fixed than to continually look at that ugly thing covering my nice display as it was intended to be. Just preference.
    jayk82 and i6splusguy like this.
    09-22-2016 07:43 PM
41 12