Whoa... the 7 plus is flipping my skirt!!!

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Phew you guys, I don't know about you but this puppy is so much fun it's dizzying.
I set it up as a new device, it took minutes.
The whites are normal and bright.
No hissing.
It's. So. Freaking fast.
And bright.
And clear.
And the screen is indeed superb, I think I made the right decision in going with a wallet case and no screen protector.
Did I mention how fast this puppy is?

... Honestly I think I need a cuddle and a smoke now lol

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Glad you received and are enjoying your device. Whether you intended to be or not, your anticipation was quite humorous in your posts around here lately, lol.

Enjoy.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Did you get that one case I linked without the wallet slots?

i did but I prefer the other one, lol. The magnetic closure feels stronger and it has an added loop to keep it secure. I'm keeping the other one though because knowing me, I might change my mind next week, lol.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Glad you received and are enjoying your device. Whether you intended to be or not, your anticipation was quite humorous in your posts around here lately, lol.

Enjoy.

Thanks, humor is how I ward off stress... I have a lot of stress to deal with lol.

maskedcarrot

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
I always recommend a tempered glass screen protector. I put a Zagg on my 6s Plus when I had it, and when I got my 7 Plus, the first thing I did was put a Zagg on that. And I don't drop my phones, I am just being cautious for a what if scenario.

I work for one of the major cell companies, and you have no idea how many people come in with cracked screens, or cracked tempered glass protectors needing to buy a new one.

It's not worth risking an expensive phone just to be cheap. They feel just like the glass on the phone and do not impede touch sensitivity.

Until you work for a cell phone provider, you really can't imagine how many people cracked their screens. It only takes one drop onto concrete to change your life.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Glad to hear you received it okay and are thoroughly enjoying it. Couple weeks for me. I am going from a 6 to 7 Plus so this will be a big leap for me. Well enjoy that new toy.

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
i did but I prefer the other one, lol. The magnetic closure feels stronger and it has an added loop to keep it secure. I'm keeping the other one though because knowing me, I might change my mind next week, lol.

Could you post a picture of it? I've been on the fence about ordering it.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site

i will though I should tell you... I've already switched to the one you recommended:

Both cases DO NOT put the phone to sleep, it doesn't work like the Apple Smart Cover on an iPad.
Right now the only difference is that the one you recommended has a slimmer profile.
The other one has the extra strap but honestly it's going to take just using both to figure it out.

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Phew you guys, I don't know about you but this puppy is so much fun it's dizzying.
I set it up as a new device, it took minutes.
The whites are normal and bright.
No hissing.
It's. So. Freaking fast.
And bright.
And clear.
And the screen is indeed superb, I think I made the right decision in going with a wallet case and no screen protector.
Did I mention how fast this puppy is?

... Honestly I think I need a cuddle and a smoke now lol

Heheh- sounds like you've been dongled.

Congrats- glad you love it!!

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site

Ok here it goes, in very poor light and on my bed because I'm not up yet, lol:

7b56263f678c8e76badc79413a6dbacb.jpg

128021e7277a36b1d47d67af81411997.jpg

b25032c48e22c3035c24ce3871ac2c6d.jpg

40fe8b90c9dced5f342451a58a9529c1.jpg

So the one you recommended does have a much slimmer profile, it also feels slippery to the touch.
The black one is a tad bulkier, feels grippier and I dare say the part that actually holds the phone in place has a more secure feel, It actually snaps, the other one feels loose.
So I'm keeping the black one.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I always recommend a tempered glass screen protector. I put a Zagg on my 6s Plus when I had it, and when I got my 7 Plus, the first thing I did was put a Zagg on that. And I don't drop my phones, I am just being cautious for a what if scenario.

I work for one of the major cell companies, and you have no idea how many people come in with cracked screens, or cracked tempered glass protectors needing to buy a new one.

It's not worth risking an expensive phone just to be cheap. They feel just like the glass on the phone and do not impede touch sensitivity.

Until you work for a cell phone provider, you really can't imagine how many people cracked their screens. It only takes one drop onto concrete to change your life.

I second this. Working in wireless taught me that I will always use, at minimum, a screen protector lol. I cringe at the "I never will and never have used a protector" comments, lol.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro