To all the jet black customers check this out

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Lmao all the food comments, that's why I love you guys. But seriously I have beyond greasy hands (I obsessively wash them) and I touched a clean jet black and it was covered in finger prints.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Those are pics posted in a reddit thread yesterday from someone who took them in an Apple Store where literally hundreds, if not thousands of people are touching that thing throughout the day. Imagine all the people wandering in there after eating fast food at the food court? I'm not at all a fan of owning the jet black because I think it shows a lot of fingerprints, but those are just an exaggeration.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
How incredibly disgusting! In addition to washing your hands frequently, having a good microfiber cloth handy should help in keeping the jet black nice and shiny!

If you...

just shoveled manure with with your bare hands
ran your hands through Donald Trump's greasy toupee
rubbed your hands all over a pepperoni pizza
cleaned your toilet bare handed
licked your hands after pigging out on ribs
cleaned out your kitchen sink trap with bare hands
changed the oil in your car with bare hands
work at a rendering plant
just had sex with Ted Cruz

FOR PETE'S SAKE WASH YOUR HANDS WITH LAVA SOAP BEFORE HANDLING YOUR PHONE!!!

Ahem. Sorry, I can almost smell my new phone in the distance, it's making me a wee bit unglued, lol.

piscestg

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
If you...

just shoveled manure with with your bare hands
ran your hands through Donald Trump's greasy toupee
rubbed your hands all over a pepperoni pizza
cleaned your toilet bare handed
licked your hands after pigging out on ribs
cleaned out your kitchen sink trap with bare hands
changed the oil in your car with bare hands
work at a rendering plant
just had sex with Ted Cruz

FOR PETE'S SAKE WASH YOUR HANDS WITH LAVA SOAP BEFORE HANDLING YOUR PHONE!!!

Ahem. Sorry, I can almost smell my new phone in the distance, it's making me a wee bit unglued, lol.

You forgot one.......after handling Clinton's filthy, germ-packed phone after she deleted everything.

piscestg

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site
You're pretty smart you think, but I come here for iPhone talk. Besides, people like you have such a problem with those who don't think just like you.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I have oily skin, i take two showers daily and wash my face throughout the day when I get time. Also I wash my hands constantly. I've Never left finger prints like that on anything.

If I washed that much my skin would fall off if I didn't replace with a heavy lotion eczema creates the need to constantly moisturize.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I mean I have to use lotion otherwise...ashy...and I don't like to be ashy. One doesn't have to be a disgusting person for that type of thing to happen. It does look excessive though. It's even over the camera and everything. I'd imagine that person was intentionally trying to get fingerprints and smudges everywhere.

This exactly.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Who's to say this even came from hand oil/grease? It could've been someone who was walking past the store after just putting lotion on their hands and thinking "Oooh! The iPhone 7 just came out! Gotta go see it for myself!"

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Lol. How entertaining. I knew this jet black phone would cause controversy. I find it weird because the iPhone 3G had the same issues but people just accepted it but it's a problem with some people.
Personally I always keep my phone clean constantly that's why I have I always have a screen protector and case.
So if I got this model it wouldn't ever touch my pocket naked only at home where I know it's safe from the environment.
We cannot also have the assumption it's from greasy hands.
It's just a finger print magnet high can be wiped away with a cloth.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I find it weird because the iPhone 3G had the same issues but people just accepted it but it's a problem with some people.

Because 8 years ago things were a lot different. The iPhone didn't get all the coverage that it does now. Eight years ago you couldn't even use an iPhone in the U.S. unless you were using AT&T.

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
How incredibly disgusting! In addition to washing your hands frequently, having a good microfiber cloth handy should help in keeping the jet black nice and shiny!
Plus you'll get to work in some beautiful swirls as you wipe your phone for that seriously unique look.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro