You forgot one.......after handling Clinton's filthy, germ-packed phone after she deleted everything.
    Aww, little trumpanzee got his feelings hurt. My apologies. I wouldn't dream of rattling such a sensitive soul.
    reeneebob, Spencerdl and qbnkelt like this.
    09-21-2016 01:07 PM
    You're pretty smart you think, but I come here for iPhone talk. Besides, people like you have such a problem with those who don't think just like you.
    gbdog likes this.
    09-21-2016 01:32 PM
    Probably a Samsung fanboy trying to make iPhone look bad. If you don't like the smudging...get a case for it!
    09-21-2016 01:46 PM
    You forgot one.......after handling Clinton's filthy, germ-packed phone after she deleted everything.
    Aww, little trumpanzee got his feelings hurt. My apologies. I wouldn't dream of rattling such a sensitive soul.
    Let's stay on topic, folks.
    09-21-2016 01:46 PM
    Let's stay on topic, folks.
    Okay.
    09-21-2016 01:52 PM
    I have oily skin, i take two showers daily and wash my face throughout the day when I get time. Also I wash my hands constantly. I've Never left finger prints like that on anything.
    If I washed that much my skin would fall off if I didn't replace with a heavy lotion eczema creates the need to constantly moisturize.
    09-21-2016 02:23 PM
    I mean I have to use lotion otherwise...ashy...and I don't like to be ashy. One doesn't have to be a disgusting person for that type of thing to happen. It does look excessive though. It's even over the camera and everything. I'd imagine that person was intentionally trying to get fingerprints and smudges everywhere.
    This exactly.
    09-21-2016 02:25 PM
    Who's to say this even came from hand oil/grease? It could've been someone who was walking past the store after just putting lotion on their hands and thinking "Oooh! The iPhone 7 just came out! Gotta go see it for myself!"
    09-21-2016 02:26 PM
    Hmmm... So what's the takeaway? At least it's not scratched and can be cleaned.
    09-21-2016 03:59 PM
    Lol. How entertaining. I knew this jet black phone would cause controversy. I find it weird because the iPhone 3G had the same issues but people just accepted it but it's a problem with some people.
    Personally I always keep my phone clean constantly that's why I have I always have a screen protector and case.
    So if I got this model it wouldn't ever touch my pocket naked only at home where I know it's safe from the environment.
    We cannot also have the assumption it's from greasy hands.
    It's just a finger print magnet high can be wiped away with a cloth.
    09-21-2016 05:15 PM
    Some people just perspire more and are more prone to put prints on anything regardless of how much you wash or what you eat.
    Premium1 likes this.
    09-21-2016 05:24 PM
    I find it weird because the iPhone 3G had the same issues but people just accepted it but it's a problem with some people.
    Because 8 years ago things were a lot different. The iPhone didn't get all the coverage that it does now. Eight years ago you couldn't even use an iPhone in the U.S. unless you were using AT&T.
    09-21-2016 05:31 PM
    I just want my phone to be able to get fingerprints on it. Come on, Apple. *taps foot impatiently*
    09-21-2016 06:17 PM
    How incredibly disgusting! In addition to washing your hands frequently, having a good microfiber cloth handy should help in keeping the jet black nice and shiny!
    Plus you'll get to work in some beautiful swirls as you wipe your phone for that seriously unique look.
    09-21-2016 06:25 PM
    maybe try not using a hand cream or if you have a greasy face to wipe your hands on your pants before grabbing your phone.
    09-21-2016 06:34 PM
    I just want my phone to be able to get fingerprints on it. Come on, Apple. *taps foot impatiently*
    Thanks for the chuckle. Same boat here.
    Rob Phillips and reeneebob like this.
    09-21-2016 07:12 PM
    At least it's on the back. Go look at my old S7E vid and no I had not dipped my hand in grease or had any fried chicken.

Dat Screen Doe -- it would just grab on to oil and grime like no ones business and the back was no better.
    The iPhone is like that too. Give it a few months. The oleophobic coating on the iPhone does not last that long, my 6s screen looked like that all the time after about 4-5 months, even though I don't eat "hella greasy food"
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    09-21-2016 07:12 PM
    The iPhone is like that too. Give it a few months. The oleophobic coating on the iPhone does not last that long, my 6s screen looked like that all the time after about 4-5 months, even though I don't eat "hella greasy food"
    My 6s Plus doesn't look like that. It's a year old. It looks pretty good actually.
    09-21-2016 09:51 PM
    Obvious BS picture. Slather up your hands with some lotion or cream and then handle the phone. Shoot, any phone will look like a mess doing that.
    xlovepink88x likes this.
    09-21-2016 09:59 PM
    Four to five months is being generous. Usually mines wears off after two months. I guess this varies user to user because I use my phone a lot.
    Premium1 likes this.
    09-21-2016 11:43 PM
    Any phone can look like that. The color doesn't matter! Hell it could be a flip phone and look like that! What's so special about jet black and finger prints??? Get a skin on the back, your still gonna get finger prints! What the hell did you expect from a glossy phone? Seriously! Get over it! 😂😂😂
    09-22-2016 12:35 AM
    I've been using the Jet Black 7Plus for a few days now. That picture posted is ridiculous. It gets minor prints on it that simply wipe off very easily. People are always looking to complain about something.
    09-22-2016 04:06 AM
    At least it's on the back. Go look at my old S7E vid and no I had not dipped my hand in grease or had any fried chicken.

Dat Screen Doe -- it would just grab on to oil and grime like no ones business and the back was no better.
    Lol I have the black one and my fingeprints don't show that bad lol,
    09-22-2016 07:08 AM
    looks like it was done intentionally. The person dipped his fingers in oil and then touched the iphone :P
    Annie_i6s likes this.
    09-22-2016 09:00 AM
    Could be something like Vicks Vapo Rub or Vasoline!
    Prakhar Mohan1 likes this.
    09-22-2016 09:13 AM
66 123