What storage option did you go with?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Was impatience the reason you settled for silver? Or is seeing all the pictures and reviews swaying you that way? I always knew I wanted either Jet or Matte. Had never planned on settling for anything else. I like silver though. That's the color I've went with consistently since the 5.

You got me! I "needed" to have it in my hands on launch day.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
128 GB Matte Black Plus here. I got the silver in 64GB last year and while I have yet to fill it completely, it is nice to carry all my music with me an have a few movies at my disposal. Always got the 16GB option because I didn't ever use it. Glad I came to my senses, my flight a couple months ago would have been awful if my phone hadn't been loaded down with entertainment.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
128 GB Matte Black Plus here. I got the silver in 64GB last year and while I have yet to fill it completely, it is nice to carry all my music with me an have a few movies at my disposal. Always got the 16GB option because I didn't ever use it. Glad I came to my senses, my flight a couple months ago would have been awful if my phone hadn't been loaded down with entertainment.

Better to have too much storage than not enough! If you visited this forum three years ago we wouldn't have thought we would ever fill up 16 GB.

maskedcarrot

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
I got the 32gig 7+

All my iPhones have been 16 gig except for my 6s Plus I just replaced which was 64 gig.

I never use past 5 or 6 gig of storage. I just figured when I got the 6s Plus that I would finally use more storage, but nope, I didn't.

The 32gig is more than enough for me.

MrAlakija

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Really thinking of going with the 32gb option. Dont really play games anymore, just apple music taking up space in my 64gb 6s. May need to delete a lot of pictures though

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered my 7 plus, 32gb, black (Note 7 refugee). I'm stressin a lil bit about the 32gb. I've never hit 32gb on my Android but I liked knowing that the SD card option was there if I ever needed it. So, what did you go with and why?

I went with 128GB, since I always opt for the middle offering.

rdmartin1

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
128 for me. I have a 256gb IPad Pro that is nowhere near full. 128 will be enough for the year that I will have this phone,

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
I went with 32GB 7 Plus Rose Gold. I had the 6s Plus 64GB last year and after everything I use was loaded on it I still had like 46GB available....I don't load movies or music, I stream those so I don't need storage space for that. After loading everything on my 32GB 7 Plus I still have 22GB available. I don't foresee changing my usage habits so 32GB is enough for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73