Come on, own up, who has a Privacy screen on their iPhone 7 Plus?
As a leader of 5 employees, I use privacy screens for my monitors at work. I often deal with wages, etc. and I love them (3M). Albeit they cost a fortune.
Yesterday, someone walked up to my desk, picked up my phone and started to look at it. "Oh, is this the iPhone 7 Plus, Black...? How did you get it?"
Needless to say, I had to quickly set them straight. But, this morning, it dawned on me, having a Privacy screen on my phone, might not be a bad idea. Especially for when on flights and the likes.
What's your take on this?
- 09-20-2016, 07:05 PM #2
- 09-20-2016, 08:48 PM #3
- 09-20-2016, 08:55 PM #4
Re: Privacy screen
There was a time when my phone was my only computer and I was getting ready to leave an abusive marriage, so I had a lot to hide.
My Blackberry had a privacy screen for that reason.
But not today. Life is good.
- By donnation in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 49Last Post: 09-25-2016, 08:48 PM
- By dpham00 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2016, 09:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2016, 08:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2016, 08:36 AM
- By gravage in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2016, 07:51 AM