The "I forgot my dongle" thread.

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
It's funny cause it's actually a word commonly used when referencing a/v equipment. Like you may need an adapter to run an iPad to a Projector or a Surface Pro to an Projector. I've on times been asked before giving a presentation, "What type of device will you be using so I know which dongle to bring?". I never found it funny til now. It's the people in the threads ya know. Like a movie is more funny when you watch it with friends than alone.

You will never hear or speak dongle the same way again. Or with a straight face!

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
796685c93c73aaef493e047b37112955.jpg

Saw this on Reddit today!

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

Next up: DongleCare and DongleCare +

EvilGuppy... care to draft coverage provisions while you await today's delivery of Jet Black????

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: The "I forgot my dongle" thread.

Next up: DongleCare and DongleCare +

EvilGuppy... care to draft coverage provisions while you await today's delivery of Jet Black????

Hehehe... I'm getting the matte black, not jet black.

I have a curry chickpea sweet potato cauliflower soup that simmered all night in the crockpot, herb quinoa, roasted broccoli with caramelized onion.

also fresh pineapple, figs and papaya marinated in coconut water and black pepper: weird, but really good.

:D

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

Hehehe... I'm getting the matte black, not jet black.

I have a curry chickpea sweet potato cauliflower soup that simmered all night in the crockpot, herb quinoa, roasted broccoli with caramelized onion.

also fresh pineapple, figs and papaya marinated in coconut water and black pepper: weird, but really good.

:D

Pics of your dishes - with new phone!

Wow - YUM!!!

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Re: The "I forgot my dongle" thread.

Maybe I should leave my dongle in my front pocket, keep checkin' it every few minutes, to make sure it's still there.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal