The "I forgot my dongle" thread.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I looked into that a long time ago, at that time they didn't exist.
Now that they do, I'll look again.

Your cheerful suggestion & condescension is appreciated. :angel: Have a nice day.
In the time you've spent creating and replying in this thread, you probably could have found a solution and had nothing to whine about... Sounds condescending... Plain truth often does.

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
In the time you've spent creating and replying in this thread, you probably could have found a solution and had nothing to whine about... Sounds condescending... Plain truth often does.

I'd actually changed my reply before you posted this, because: "This thread is intended to be a slice of life, commiserating, amusing thing".

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Stolen from a well known meme:

A dongle is perfectly fine.
It's ok to be proud of your dongle.
It's ok to have a personal relationship with your dongle.
But the minute you wave it all about or try to shove it down kids throats, we have a problem.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Did the FCC remove radios from vehicles now???
Not long ago I had a small issue with the bluetooth in my car and had a half hour drive someplace. I could have listened to terrestrial radio but decided on just playing my podcast on my phone's speaker. Terrestrial radio....lol

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
If you ***** my dongle, does it not bleed?

Stop the mindless discrimination, reach out your hands in peace & friendship to every dongle you see.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2