Stuck in "Preparing for Shipment"

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I think I'm done clicking refresh and checking shipping info and all that. It just makes me frustrated lol. I think I'll just go back to regular life and be pleasantly surprised if I come home and see my package delivered. My father in law stays with us so he will be able to sign for me.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Whatever happens with your delivery, may your iPhone 7 Plus be as perfect as Tim Cook's.

LOL I WISH!!!

But this morass is a sure way to kill iPhone envy, for me. I use a smartphone because it's supposed to simplify my life.
However this nonsense is complicating everything to the Nth degree, and I swear things were easier back in the days of my Motorola Pebble flip phone, for real.
Never again.

reygza

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
Ordered on 9/9 and got a shipping date of 10/10-17 for a 256 Jet Black 7 Plus. Just got a shipping notification this morning. Apple says it will arrive by the 26th but the UPS tracking indicates the 23rd. I hope the UPS estimate is the correct one!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
LOL I WISH!!!

But this morass is a sure way to kill iPhone envy, for me. I use a smartphone because it's supposed to simplify my life.
However this nonsense is complicating everything to the Nth degree, and I swear things were easier back in the days of my Motorola Pebble flip phone, for real.
Never again.

Never say never! ;)

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Never say never! ;)

NEVER AGAIN will I try to get a new Apple device on launch day.
Will I just buy new iPhones months after their release?
Possibly. IF I decide the device is worth it.
But seriously, Apple makes a very strong point in favor of the competition, right now.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I always wait for a couple of months and get the new phones closer to Christmas. Hoping that all of you get your new iPhones ASAP!

rlboard

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Yeah same here although mine has moved a little. I was actually suppose to be getting it today, then it said tomorrow now there is no date.

bparks115

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
So. Frustrating. Yesterday I was super excited because I finally got a shipment notification but it has not left ZhengZhou. So much for finally getting my hands on this thing tomorrow. I'm losing my mind. Over a phone. First world problems man. Wtf. iMoreAppImg_20160921_172805.jpg

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
So. Frustrating. Yesterday I was super excited because I finally got a shipment notification but it has not left ZhengZhou. So much for finally getting my hands on this thing tomorrow. I'm losing my mind. Over a phone. First world problems man. Wtf. View attachment 112031

Actually, I'm pretty sure it has: Mine and several others were the same way, they just don't seem to update the tracking info very much over there, but once you get the next update (my next stop was Korea) they seem to come more regularly.

anon(9059600)

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Our tracking is identical! Hope we see them tomorrow. A plane just left ZhengZhou for Anchorage... I'm hoping ours are on that plane and that some kind of magic can get them in out hands tomorrow...

So. Frustrating. Yesterday I was super excited because I finally got a shipment notification but it has not left ZhengZhou. So much for finally getting my hands on this thing tomorrow. I'm losing my mind. Over a phone. First world problems man. Wtf. View attachment 112031

reygza

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site

Looks like several of us have similar tracking info. Mine initially said 9/23 delivery but it has since updated to 9/26. I think all of ours are in the same batch, hopefully we get them sooner rather than later.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
You got to be patient guys! This is the biggest Apple Sale ever.

I luckily didn't pick up the Silver 128GB yesterday, and was able to reserve a Black 128GB earlier this morning. My decision now comes down to Black (today) vs Jet Black (continue waiting for deliver: 10/14-10/21).

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I luckily didn't pick up the Silver 128GB yesterday, and was able to reserve a Black 128GB earlier this morning. My decision now comes down to Black (today) vs Jet Black (continue waiting for deliver: 10/14-10/21).

Get the matte black today. If you protect it with a case, it won't make much difference which color you get.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox