Anyone just ordering the iPhone NOW?

tekjunkie28

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I have a dilemma see I plan to upgrade to the iphone 7 plus mid to late November. But I am wondering should I just go ahead and pre order it now since most delivery dates for certain colors are November. If I recall correctly you won't be charged until the phone ships. But also, I just been debating on just upgrading to the iphone 6s plus because it's cheaper and the general consensus from a lot of people online and from professional reviews is that the Iphone 7 Plus isn't really that big of a upgrade from the iphone 6s plus. So I don't know.........

Just wait. By the time you upgrade they will be in store.

Ariza16

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I currently own an iPhone 6S +, works great, looks new. So i think i will wait until they are available in stores, maybe even stretch it out until December for those Christmas deals lol.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I have a dilemma see I plan to upgrade to the iphone 7 plus mid to late November. But I am wondering should I just go ahead and pre order it now since most delivery dates for certain colors are November. If I recall correctly you won't be charged until the phone ships. But also, I just been debating on just upgrading to the iphone 6s plus because it's cheaper and the general consensus from a lot of people online and from professional reviews is that the Iphone 7 Plus isn't really that big of a upgrade from the iphone 6s plus. So I don't know.........

If you really care about the water resistance, and improved cameras, it's worth it. Otherwise, the 6s plus is still pretty good.

(Just speaking generally)

tmx31415

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Ordered on the 9th with a ship date of 10/18-10/31 for a 256 GB jet black. Got confirmation @ 3:12am.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

anon(9059600)

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
I ordered a 7 Plus Rose Gold 128GB on September 16 and it shipped today via UPS and is showing it's in China and could possibly be here tomorrow. My original shipping was 2-3 weeks and delivery was oct 11-17th

izzyardo

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I ordered mine yesterday at the AT&T store. I wasn't going to upgrade, then I saw their trade in deal and couldn't pass it up. My 7+ 128gb is still showing a ship date of 10/24-10/30. Hoping it makes it to me in time to use that fabulous camera on a mid October trip...

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
I was going to wait until November, but went i went online to Verizon today to see what estimated shipping date would be. I got a 128GB Silver it's not shipping until Nov 2 so I went ahead and ordered. I wasn't due to upgrade until February but I want the dual camera for when I go to Florida on vacation over Christmas so I paid the extra to upgrade early. Let's just hope it comes a little earlier, didn't think that size and color would be in such demand!

Laughinghyena

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Broke my iPhone 6 so I got me a new iPhone 5s from Walmart to hold me over until my birthday this December. My husband knows what I want lol

I never had an iPhone 5s it's easily the best looking iPhone ever imo.