Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree89Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

Default Stores getting stock of 7 plus

I picked up my 7 plus matte black. 32gb today from the Apple Store in Ann Arbor Michigan.

https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/US/en_...=U&appleCare=Y

Check that out. Lets you check stock of stores and make reservations to pick up your phone. This is what I did. Refreshes at 8am local time. Although technically for the iPhone upgrade program, they didn't say a word to me about using att next.

I'm new here so to speak...usually lurk from time to time, but decided to join so I could share this info in case no one knew about it. Good luck guys!

Default Re: Stores getting stock of 7 plus

Thanks for the tip. It is appreciated.

Thanks for the tip! I ended up getting a silver 7 Plus from the Partridge Creek Apple Store in Michigan on launch day but I'm still on the hunt for a black.
    iMore Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by applefan4515 View Post
    I picked up my 7 plus matte black. 32gb today from the Apple Store in Ann Arbor Michigan.

https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/US/en_...=U&appleCare=Y

Check that out. Lets you check stock of stores and make reservations to pick up your phone. This is what I did. Refreshes at 8am local time. Although technically for the iPhone upgrade program, they didn't say a word to me about using att next.

I'm new here so to speak...usually lurk from time to time, but decided to join so I could share this info in case no one knew about it. Good luck guys!
    Ha im stoked I got my gold one today. I had literally been refreshing all day! I also ordered one for my brother in the store friday and it shipped today.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    292 Global Posts

...they should have this for the Apple Watch in the U.S.

PS: Thanks for sharing.
  6. Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  
    iMore Newbie

I was admittedly not impressed when they unveiled these phones. Didn't think it was much of an upgrade. But the more I read on it the more I realized that it was, to me at least. Came from a 6s plus. The water and dust resistance is wonderful for me, since I work in a dusty and wet environment, and the home button, well the home button is freaking awesome!

I was admittedly not impressed when they unveiled these phones. Didn't think it was much of an upgrade. But the more I read on it the more I realized that it was, to me at least. Came from a 6s plus. The water and dust resistance is wonderful for me, since I work in a dusty and wet environment, and the home button, well the home button is freaking awesome!
    If my 6s Plus were water resistant I would have saved $100 a month ago when I jumped into a pond to rescue my two year old son. My phone didn't stand a chance.

By the way, if you make a post and it's flagged for moderation just give it a few minutes. We'll get to it.
    Tartarus likes this.
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  
    iMore Newbie

Alright my bad. I thought for some reason they weren't going through. Thought it was a problem on my end, my apologies.
    DaleJrGirl likes this.

Alright my bad. I thought for some reason they weren't going through. Thought it was a problem on my end, my apologies.
    No worries. I deleted the redundant post for you.
  10. Thread AuthorThread Author   #10  
    iMore Newbie

Sorry to hear about your son...I'm assuming everything ended up alright?

Sorry to hear about your son...I'm assuming everything ended up alright?
    Oh yeah he was perfectly fine. He unexpectedly bee lined for it to chase after some ducks and fell in before I could stop him. Thank you for asking.
    Tartarus and Annie_i6s like this.
  12. Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  
    iMore Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Phillips View Post
    Oh yeah he was perfectly fine. He unexpectedly bee lined for it to chase after some ducks and fell in before I could stop him. Thank you for asking.
    Kids. Their a handful sometimes. I have a 4 year old. Funny story, we have one of those decorative ponds by our porch, and she always likes to try and catch the frogs that hang around it. Good thing it's just a little 2' pond. One day I was loading my lawn mower onto a trailer to go mow my dads lawn, I look over and she's next to it, crying, dropping wet. Apparently she lost her balance and fell in in the 2 seconds I looked away to make sure that the wheels lined up with the ramps. She still ignores us to this day when we tell her to stay out of it.
    Rob Phillips likes this.

With this link, does it make you verify your cell number with your carrier? I want a Verizon model but am with ATT. Will it allow me to reserve a Verizon model, if available?
  14. Thread AuthorThread Author   #14  
    iMore Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by eyecrispy View Post
    With this link, does it make you verify your cell number with your carrier? I want a Verizon model but am with ATT. Will it allow me to reserve a Verizon model, if available?
    Pretty sure yes it will. I selected att, since I obviously have att. During the online reservation process it didn't ask me for any account info, just my Apple ID. They asked for my account info at the store, but more than likely because I was upgrading with att next.
    eyecrispy likes this.
  15. Thread AuthorThread Author   #15  
    iMore Newbie

Worth noting that I have read on other forums about people using this method and getting turned down by some apple employees, with the employee stating that you just be in the iPhone upgrade program. However, most the stories, like mine, they didn't even question it. I just told them I was using att next when they said something about the upgrade plan. I guess, and I can't confirm this since I never received the confirmation email for the reservation, that it says in the email that you don't have to use the upgrade program, and can pay with carrier financing or even outright.

Worth noting that I have read on other forums about people using this method and getting turned down by some apple employees, with the employee stating that you just be in the iPhone upgrade program. However, most the stories, like mine, they didn't even question it. I just told them I was using att next when they said something about the upgrade plan. I guess, and I can't confirm this since I never received the confirmation email for the reservation, that it says in the email that you don't have to use the upgrade program, and can pay with carrier financing or even outright.
    Good to know. I'll report back if i'm successful getting a reservation.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    369 Global Posts

How can I check store inventory???

Quote Originally Posted by mach1man View Post
    How can I check store inventory???
    Have you tried the link previously posted in this thread?
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    369 Global Posts

I just did and it shows no reservations available in my state or any state around me lol
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    121 Global Posts

I did. It won't let me select north Carolina.

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    397 Global Posts

No reservations for the 7 plus 😞

Pretty sure yes it will. I selected att, since I obviously have att. During the online reservation process it didn't ask me for any account info, just my Apple ID. They asked for my account info at the store, but more than likely because I was upgrading with att next.
    I was just able to reserve a 128gb Verizon 7. Picking it up later today. Hopefully they won't give me stink about it bc I don't have a Verizon acct.

Quote Originally Posted by eyecrispy View Post
    I was just able to reserve a 128gb Verizon 7. Picking it up later today. Hopefully they won't give me stink about it bc I don't have a Verizon acct.
    How are you purchasing? If you're using iPhone Upgrade Program they require the phone be activated at the store and I don't think they'll activate a Verizon phone on another network.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    397 Global Posts

Does anyone know if we still get the $25 monthly credit based on our Verizon plan if we buy from Apple instead of Verizon?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Phillips View Post
    How are you purchasing? If you're using iPhone Upgrade Program they require the phone be activated at the store and I don't think they'll activate a Verizon phone on another network.
    Purchase outright.
    Rob Phillips likes this.
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast