Stores getting stock of 7 plus

applefan4515

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
I picked up my 7 plus matte black. 32gb today from the Apple Store in Ann Arbor Michigan.

https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/US/en...1&sourceID=email&rv=0&path=&iPP=U&appleCare=Y

Check that out. Lets you check stock of stores and make reservations to pick up your phone. This is what I did. Refreshes at 8am local time. Although technically for the iPhone upgrade program, they didn't say a word to me about using att next.

I'm new here so to speak...usually lurk from time to time, but decided to join so I could share this info in case no one knew about it. Good luck guys!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the tip! I ended up getting a silver 7 Plus from the Partridge Creek Apple Store in Michigan on launch day but I'm still on the hunt for a black.

rafaelgood19

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
I picked up my 7 plus matte black. 32gb today from the Apple Store in Ann Arbor Michigan.

https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/US/en...1&sourceID=email&rv=0&path=&iPP=U&appleCare=Y

Check that out. Lets you check stock of stores and make reservations to pick up your phone. This is what I did. Refreshes at 8am local time. Although technically for the iPhone upgrade program, they didn't say a word to me about using att next.

I'm new here so to speak...usually lurk from time to time, but decided to join so I could share this info in case no one knew about it. Good luck guys!

Ha im stoked I got my gold one today. I had literally been refreshing all day! I also ordered one for my brother in the store friday and it shipped today.

applefan4515

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
I was admittedly not impressed when they unveiled these phones. Didn't think it was much of an upgrade. But the more I read on it the more I realized that it was, to me at least. Came from a 6s plus. The water and dust resistance is wonderful for me, since I work in a dusty and wet environment, and the home button, well the home button is freaking awesome!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I was admittedly not impressed when they unveiled these phones. Didn't think it was much of an upgrade. But the more I read on it the more I realized that it was, to me at least. Came from a 6s plus. The water and dust resistance is wonderful for me, since I work in a dusty and wet environment, and the home button, well the home button is freaking awesome!

If my 6s Plus were water resistant I would have saved $100 a month ago when I jumped into a pond to rescue my two year old son. My phone didn't stand a chance.

By the way, if you make a post and it's flagged for moderation just give it a few minutes. We'll get to it.

applefan4515

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
Oh yeah he was perfectly fine. He unexpectedly bee lined for it to chase after some ducks and fell in before I could stop him. Thank you for asking.

Kids. Their a handful sometimes. I have a 4 year old. Funny story, we have one of those decorative ponds by our porch, and she always likes to try and catch the frogs that hang around it. Good thing it's just a little 2' pond. One day I was loading my lawn mower onto a trailer to go mow my dads lawn, I look over and she's next to it, crying, dropping wet. Apparently she lost her balance and fell in in the 2 seconds I looked away to make sure that the wheels lined up with the ramps. She still ignores us to this day when we tell her to stay out of it.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
With this link, does it make you verify your cell number with your carrier? I want a Verizon model but am with ATT. Will it allow me to reserve a Verizon model, if available?

applefan4515

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
With this link, does it make you verify your cell number with your carrier? I want a Verizon model but am with ATT. Will it allow me to reserve a Verizon model, if available?

Pretty sure yes it will. I selected att, since I obviously have att. During the online reservation process it didn't ask me for any account info, just my Apple ID. They asked for my account info at the store, but more than likely because I was upgrading with att next.

applefan4515

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
Worth noting that I have read on other forums about people using this method and getting turned down by some apple employees, with the employee stating that you just be in the iPhone upgrade program. However, most the stories, like mine, they didn't even question it. I just told them I was using att next when they said something about the upgrade plan. I guess, and I can't confirm this since I never received the confirmation email for the reservation, that it says in the email that you don't have to use the upgrade program, and can pay with carrier financing or even outright.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Worth noting that I have read on other forums about people using this method and getting turned down by some apple employees, with the employee stating that you just be in the iPhone upgrade program. However, most the stories, like mine, they didn't even question it. I just told them I was using att next when they said something about the upgrade plan. I guess, and I can't confirm this since I never received the confirmation email for the reservation, that it says in the email that you don't have to use the upgrade program, and can pay with carrier financing or even outright.

Good to know. I'll report back if i'm successful getting a reservation.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR