Just picked mine up

mfldmike

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Yeah thanks everyone...btw I used the reservation link that everyone is attaching to these forums. Only thing I've noticed is a hissing noise coming from the back when I put it really under stress but we'll see how that turns out. So far I love this phone, the camera is noticeably better, the new home "button" is cool, and the finish is next to perfection. It's also noticeably faster than my 6s Plus...animations are crisper and smoother...

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Yeah thanks everyone...btw I used the reservation link that everyone is attaching to these forums. Only thing I've noticed is a hissing noise coming from the back when I put it really under stress but we'll see how that turns out. So far I love this phone, the camera is noticeably better, the new home "button" is cool, and the finish is next to perfection. It's also noticeably faster than my 6s Plus...animations are crisper and smoother...

Did you do the iPhone upgrade plan with the reservation? Or some other payment method?

mfldmike

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Sweet. Did they give you grief for using that link? Did they check your carrier account info before letting you purchase?

No grief what-so-ever, they urged me to sign up for the iUP but I told them I wanted to pay in full. They wouldn't even had checked carrier info if I didn't want it activated right away.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I would suggest moving to google photos. Then you won't have to take up space for any of your storage accounts.

Excellent suggestion! You can then install the Google Photos App and have immediate access. It will also back up any future pictures you take!

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
No grief what-so-ever, they urged me to sign up for the iUP but I told them I wanted to pay in full. They wouldn't even had checked carrier info if I didn't want it activated right away.

Thanks for the update! I am supposed to pick up my reservation this afternoon. Going to return my ATT phone for the Verizon one. Will report back to the forum the results.

mitc5502

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site

I had a panic about this after I confirmed my reservation last night, since the reservation confirmation page states that you are buying through the upgrade program and have to trade in your current phone...neither of which I planned to do. It was only when I read the FAQ that I realized there's no restriction on payment type or phone trade-in.

My only fear is that I'll have a problem with porting my number. When I pre-ordered, Verizon's web page gave me some nonsense about my number needing 5+ days to port...I've never had an issue porting before (I've switched carriers probably half-a-dozen times since getting this number, so I don't know why the pre-order page told me that.

eyecrispy

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site

I am standing in the Apple Store right now activating my Verizon phone on ATT. Sweet. I think it's all gonna work out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox