Just picked mine up

mfldmike

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Got the 7 on launch day and I seen this morning that my "not so local" Apple Store had one in stock. I made the reservation and drove 2 1/2 hours one way, but I did get it!

128GB iPhone 7 Plus in Black!

I'm a giddy to say the least...

mfldmike

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Yeah...I wanted the phone. I mean I was happy with the 7, it's a great device, but when I seen I could reserve the one my heart was set on then I did it. I sure as hell wasn't gonna give the scalpers the satisfaction. Took $30 to fill up my tank and 6hrs on a lazy Sunday to get it...well worth it IMO

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I want the plus too but since out of stock everywhere I got the 7. I'll still get the plus and just give this to my wife and sell her 6s. There's a website that shows the inventory of all apple stores. Pretty interesting. I'm going to check once a day for the 2 stores in my area.

badMojo69

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
My Black 7+ 256GB will be here on Tuesday. :) My case and BT earbuds should be here tomorrow. My watch band came today.
Jumping in with both feet from Android. I spent most of the day cleaning up my iTunes garbage (I have owned a couple of iPads) so many duplicate missing songs. :) Ended up having to buy a program called Duplicate Cleaner Pro to clean up my hard drive. I've moved all my photos to DropBox. Maybe I should have used my Google Drive instead since I have a terabyte of space available (Google Fiber) and I only have 50 gigs on my DropBox.

Tuesday can't come fast enough. We'll see how things go.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
My Black 7+ 256GB will be here on Tuesday. :) My case and BT earbuds should be here tomorrow. My watch band came today.
Jumping in with both feet from Android. I spent most of the day cleaning up my iTunes garbage (I have owned a couple of iPads) so many duplicate missing songs. :) Ended up having to buy a program called Duplicate Cleaner Pro to clean up my hard drive. I've moved all my photos to DropBox. Maybe I should have used my Google Drive instead since I have a terabyte of space available (Google Fiber) and I only have 50 gigs on my DropBox.

I would suggest moving to google photos. Then you won't have to take up space for any of your storage accounts.

anon(9733642)

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site

Enjoy...lol...crazy giddy, but worth it!

mfldmike

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I'm not a fanboy, I've owned multiple devices; Android, iOS, Windows, Blackberry, and Palm. It's just that Apple is polished and it helps I'm neck deep in their ecosystem.

Even "back in the day" I had a Motorola StarTac and even before Apple everyone "had" to have the Razr

anon(9733642)

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I'm not a fanboy, I've owned multiple devices; Android, iOS, Windows, Blackberry, and Palm. It's just that Apple is polished and it helps I'm neck deep in their ecosystem.

Even "back in the day" I had a Motorola StarTac and even before Apple everyone "had" to have the Razr

Ecosystem was my reason as well. I was BlackBerry die hard from Pager to BBOS7: Pearl, Curve, Storm, Tour, Torch, Bold, to BB10 with Z10, Q10, Z30, Passport, Classic, Porsche Design P'9983 Graphite. Eventually work went to iPhone and I stuck with BlackBerry but eventually made the switch for my personal device to. I to had the StarTack original flip in the holster. Loved that phone. Then had the V something that was Silver thinner version of StarTac before the Razr

nyc_rock

Sep 19, 2006
Visit site
Got the 7 on launch day and I seen this morning that my "not so local" Apple Store had one in stock. I made the reservation and drove 2 1/2 hours one way, but I did get it!

How did you make a reservation? The pick up function hasnt been working on Apples website yet.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

rafaelgood19

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site

same thing here..i was checking and saw they had the plus i wanted so i reserved and was like 2nd in line for reservations. believe it or not...there were people waiting in a line line just to get in the store to get an iphone, but i was in and out.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2015
Visit site

I wanted a black so badly but had to settle for rose gold. Maybe I'll check to see if there's a black and I can exchange.

Jcblack3310

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site

How do you make a reservation and how did you know they had the phone on stock?

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
LOL, I'm looking for a Series II watch. I live in Atlanta, GA, and even checked Birmingham, AL. Yep, I would have driven to get it!!!

TheLegoJoker

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Driving 2.5 hours one way to get something you don't really need but that you want is TOTALLY something I would do! Nice to see there are others out there willing to go to what others would consider extremes to get something they want!