First impressions

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Hey all, I have now had my iPhone 7 Plus 256gb in black for about 18 hours now and I have been using it pretty intensively. Here are my first impressions and I urge you to share yours too!

Love the design and the black color. It really pops. Dropped it in a clear case for the first time ever so I could just marvel at it without ruining it.

The new home button is WEIRD. Not sure how I feel. You can definitely tell it doesn't move and that the phone vibrates rather than the button being pressed. That being said I think it's nifty.

The camera is downright amazing in every light. The new flash works great, see below picture. Can't say enough about the camera.

This thing flies no matter what I throw at it. Apple really knows how to make phones faster with every iteration.

The speakers are 10x better than previous iterations. I was watching the Sox game on it and you would've though I had a Bluetooth speaker next to me. Digging that a lot as I consume a lot of media.

Minor gripe, though this is with iOS 10 and not the phone; what in the hell did they do to the Music app? It looks like an AARP member got ahold of my phone and used the mega zoom function on it. To me it just looks horrible. Maps also looks kind of bad in the same way.

Please feel free to share your opinions as well!

a0bd80ad4e98db105601f056c7014ff4.jpg

121e74b6603d587c6a14bb5f7845f247.jpg

4e3f0a5445be66e37ccaa0c5a367ccb6.jpg

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for sharing! I'm still playing with my 7. Got it setup so late that I haven't tested the speakers, camera, etc. can't wait to take it for a spin later today. I have a small child nuzzled up to me asleep right now so it'd be mean to blast a song and scare her.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for sharing! I'm still playing with my 7. Got it setup so late that I haven't tested the speakers, camera, etc. can't wait to take it for a spin later today. I have a small child nuzzled up to me asleep right now so it'd be mean to blast a song and scare her.

Nope it wouldn't, would teach her life is not fair and to always be prepared

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro