Lightning headphones

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I think the point is it is supposed to sound better. If it doesn't then there is very little need to remove the jack. I am one who thinks removing it is dumb even though I personally never use the jack. I am sure something will come up where I want to use it and can't and it makes me wish I still had it.

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I don't have good enough headphones to really tell a difference in audio quality. While I'm not an "audiophile" who has headphones that cost more than the phone I do frequently listen to music. The quality is great. I have no complaints about it.

tekjunkie28

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
The iPhone 7's come with the a 3rd audio amp. seems the lightning headphones are the exact same but with a lightning connector.

PDXMatt

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
I think the point is it is supposed to sound better. If it doesn't then there is very little need to remove the jack. I am one who thinks removing it is dumb even though I personally never use the jack. I am sure something will come up where I want to use it and can't and it makes me wish I still had it.
The point of removal was done to create more space for the haptic motor and larger battery.

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

It will sound better but that also has alot to do with the speaker as well not just the port, so pair good speakers/headphones with the digital connection and it should be better than your basic. However what you are doing is making this reference that its suppose to be better when apple included the same headphones just with a lighting vs jack so unless the internal speaker is different or the housing then it will sound just as good. The change was made to allow advancement of other tech to go into the phone thats they key.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2