Show off your iPhone 7 Plus!

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
How do you all like the Apple Leather case? Which color would you recommend?

I love mine. I had it on my 6 plus and now on my 7 plus. Very simple, classic. I wanted something with minimal coverage but yet something that would protect little chips if I dropped it. I got black just because I've heard different stories about the colors changing the case get older, oil ire and dirtier. I guess just a matter of preference though. I think it's worth it. Good quality leather that stands the test of time.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
How do you all like the Apple Leather case? Which color would you recommend?

I love the leather cases. They have a sophisticated look to them and Apple uses a nice, high quality leather.

Saddle brown has been my favorite but it also depends on what color iPhone you have.

walkingrock

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
:crying::crying:The waiting is killing me! I preordered mine at the Verizon store, on the afternoon of the 9th. Had tried to order it online just after midnight, but couldn't get the site to let me order it. My Visa was charged for the taxes and upgrade yesterday, which got my hopes soaring, but I haven't seen an email saying it has shipped, and the status is still processing....:crying: I have 2 cases just sitting on my desk, waiting...A Spigen Ultra Hybrid S, with a metal kickstand, in clear to show off my Rose Gold, 128 GB phone; and an Apple Pink Sand Silicone Case. I have a Zagg glass screen on the way...I am so anxious to get my new phone, and also my new Rose Gold Apple watch with navy and pink band....:coffee:

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I did the unthinkable and returned my Jet Black 7Plus this morning. Sad to do it but after seeing the Matte Black in person at the store I know I made the right decision. It should be here tomorrow and I can't wait.

On a side note when they were examining the phone I was returning they noticed a discoloration in the gloss to the right of the Apple logo. It looked almost like a paint spill on the device and was darker than the rest of the phone. It was about the size of a pencil eraser. The Apple employee said it looked like a manufacturing defect as it definitely wasn't a scratch. Just kind of weird and you could only see it if it was put in direct light (I had never even noticed it.)

One funny thing is that the Apple employees all gathered around because no one had seen a jet black in person. They hadn't gotten one into the store yet.

Anyway, it's gone and I look forward to getting the Matte Black.

I hate you.

Rmorton0573

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
I hate cases but have to protect that Jet Black finish. The Symmetry Clear Looks pretty decent I think. Going to the  store and getting a new tempered glass, because the one on it has some imperfections at the top right which is bugging me. All in all this is a sweet phone. 😬
iMoreAppImg_20160923_152500.jpgiMoreAppImg_20160923_152504.jpg

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
f33a2e521e8229cf68534ee480149bd6.jpg

25c224d9615714ef92b2f0ec6e75d7d3.jpg

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I hate you.

Haha, I know. So my Matte Black 7Plus came in at the same time my best skin ever came in today. As soon as I opened the Matte Black I knew it was the right one for me. When I get the skin installed I'll put up some photos.

When you get yours in November 😀 let us know how you like the Jet Black, no doubt a beautiful device.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Haha, I know. So my Matte Black 7Plus came in at the same time my best skin ever came in today. As soon as I opened the Matte Black I knew it was the right one for me. When I get the skin installed I'll put up some photos.

When you get yours in November let us know how you like the Jet Black, no doubt a beautiful device.

Why you gotta be that way! Take it back! Don't even tempt the delivery gods with that nonsense.

gadget22

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Here's mine after finally finding a case(after 3) I actually like. I wanted to go for a stealth look. The other two will be returned tomorrow. IMG_1474691591.272400.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2