Apple moved up my delivery date :)
I preordered at 3:05am the Jet Black 7plus, which was the first time I could get the store to open. My ship date was Sept 26th - Oct 3rd, which was kind of a bummer, especially since I would be out of town that entire week. I received notification last night that the phone had shipped, with a delivery date of Tuesday of next week, which is awesome because I'll be in town to receive it.
So anyone who preordered early don't be surprised if your date gets moved up.
- 09-16-2016, 05:15 AM #2
- 09-16-2016, 05:26 AM #3
- 09-16-2016, 05:30 AM #4
- 09-16-2016, 05:41 AM #5iMore Intermediate
- 374 Posts
Re: Apple moved up my delivery date :)
I can now see my black 256 G iPhone 7 Plus on my Apple support page. I was supposed to have a delivery of September 28-30 but UPS now says it should be delivered by Tuesday September 20. As is typical for Apple, under promise but over deliver.
- 09-16-2016, 05:50 AM #6
- 09-16-2016, 05:53 AM #7
- 09-16-2016, 06:12 AM #8
- 09-16-2016, 06:57 AM #9
- 09-16-2016, 07:19 AM #10
- 09-16-2016, 07:38 AM #11
- 09-16-2016, 07:51 AM #12
- 09-16-2016, 08:58 AM #13
- 09-16-2016, 09:03 AM #14
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 09-17-2016, 12:00 PM
- By thomasliveshere in forum Apple Watch Series 2Replies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2016, 10:31 AM
- By jaleelhamid in forum iPhone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 09-16-2016, 04:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2016, 07:10 AM
- By thomasliveshere in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2016, 05:35 AM