Chances Verizon has a 7 Plus for walk-in?

jjdukes

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
So it appears Apple stores won't have 7 Plus for walkin but does any have info on whether Verizon might? No-one waiting at my local store yet and it's a decent sized one in a small city. They've always received some in the past. Considering going but only will wait in line if I'm first or no-one in front of me is there for the Plus.
Thoughts? Anyone spoken to any Verizon Stores that have them for walk-ins?

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
So it appears Apple stores won't have 7 Plus for walkin but does any have info on whether Verizon might? No-one waiting at my local store yet and it's a decent sized one in a small city. They've always received some in the past. Considering going but only will wait in line if I'm first or no-one in front of me is there for the Plus.

Slim to none.. but there is a chance they have 1 or 2. If you're 1st in line, you have a shot at getting something. May not be the phone you want, but if you're willing to take one of what they have.. it's worth it.. maybe.

jjdukes

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
Slim to none.. but there is a chance they have 1 or 2. If you're 1st in line, you have a shot at getting something. May not be the phone you want, but if you're willing to take one of what they have.. it's worth it.. maybe.

Well I'm 2nd in line so we'll see. Fingers crossed.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I decided not to waste my time and ordered online last night. October 5th estimated delivery. It's the same time I've been able to get the last few iPhones and I really don't care that much. I like my 6S and it will give me a few weeks to pick out cases and find a good solution for auxiliary/lightening in my car.

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Not going to happen. I spoke with a manager at a corp store and he said the entire SE region (MD to FL) will have not ONE + model. He said people are going to be pissed but this is an Apple issue not a Verizon issue. Nothing new to see here, move on. ;)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

They may have some in stock, depending on their customers who ordered them. Still, no one knows for certain. Best of luck to you if you plan on waiting in line at your nearby Verizon Store...

jjdukes

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
I went early and was 2nd in line and the lady the unlocked the door at 6:30 said no pluses so I left. The guy in front of me appearently didn't believe her and had been there since 3am and said he was going to continue to wait until opening at 8. I'll just wait for the matte black 7 plus i preordered scheduled for delivery 10/4-10/10. Good luck all.

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I went early and was 2nd in line and the lady the unlocked the door at 6:30 said no pluses so I left. The guy in front of me appearently didn't believe her and had been there since 3am and said he was going to continue to wait until opening at 8. I'll just wait for the matte black 7 plus i preordered scheduled for delivery 10/4-10/10. Good luck all.

If it makes you feel better, my best friend had a date of 10/3 and his is coming on Monday. :)

dpham00

Trusted Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Sucks for those waiting in line for a while. Personally I would rather preorder online at midnight and be done with it rather than standing in line for hours

independentvolume

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Sucks for those waiting in line for a while. Personally I would rather preorder online at midnight and be done with it rather than standing in line for hours

Or wait a month and then find in a store. I really never got the point of standing in line. Different strokes for different folks as they say.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
It's been confirmed at multiple sources that Plus devices will not be at Apple or any other 3rd party retail today.... Next week for sure.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I think that next time I upgrade my phone I will do it as far away from launch date as I can.
Maybe I'm getting old, but Apple's overhyping and then not having enough devices, causing an Apple stampede that would rival any Black Friday at Walmart is a total turn off for me.
I don't give a damn about keeping up with the Joneses, my phone isn't a status thing I wave about, I find no fun in this marketing bs.

So yes, I'm glad I got one on preorder, whenever Apple decides to ship it, but never again.
This turning Apple customers into Walmart cattle is ridiculous and I won't be part of it.

My next phone will,happen whenever I need one, but never on release day. March April looks like a fine time to get a new phone, lol.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
I ordered right at pre order and I agree as some are upset. This is the first time I Pre Ordered, was shocked how fast stuff went lol. But I got over it. Because I will have it eventually.... But that's what it is just a Pre Order. You are not told when you Pre Order and you will have it at launch. You just grab your spot in line. It's unfortunate as some expectations are higher and they HAVE to have it now, today. Not tomorrow , TODAY

I am just glad I got one and it will show up via Fed Ex or UPS eventually..... and I have a earlier ship date then MOST. That's what counts.... I will have my device eventually. I will be able to check out some of the cool features and then after a few weeks it will wear off and I will just use my device normally and it will not get tender care. It will get tossed around, etc...... Heck I am already looking forward to the next version of iOS vs the new device.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I ordered right at pre order and I agree as some are upset. This is the first time I Pre Ordered, was shocked how fast stuff went lol. But I got over it. Because I will have it eventually.... But that's what it is just a Pre Order. You are not told when you Pre Order and you will have it at launch. You just grab your spot in line. It's unfortunate as some expectations are higher and they HAVE to have it now, today. Not tomorrow , TODAY

I am just glad I got one and it will show up via Fed Ex or UPS eventually..... and I have a earlier ship date then MOST. That's what counts.... I will have my device eventually. I will be able to check out some of the cool features and then after a few weeks it will wear off and I will just use my device normally and it will not get tender care. It will get tossed around, etc...... Heck I am already looking forward to the next version of iOS vs the new device.

This is so true. After like a month or two nobody will really care to much about the Iphone 7 as majority of the people are buying today or getting it shipped in the next week or so. So I am good knowing that I will be getting the phone eventually ( November or December). I use to be one of those phones that got overly upset about not getting a phone on launch day. But then I realized it's just a phone and they aren't going anywhere so I will get one eventually.

Back in 2010, I remember reading a story where Steve Jobs would reply to costumer emails and one angry costumer emailed about not getting the iphone 4 on launch day. Steve replied to his email with something like it's just a phone and you will get it eventually. Enjoy the little things in life or something like that. I thought was funny and true. I wish I could find that story as I think it was posted here or on redditt.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro