'iMore Getting Scraped!'

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Now I know that iMore would be the one to put out a case review that is all their own work, but check the similarities between these two reviews. Here's a couple of snippets for your edification.

Best heavy duty cases for iPhone 7 | iMore
iMore said:
"Otterbox is a household name when it comes to heavy duty cases, and its Defender series is the toughest offered."

Best heavy duty cases for iPhone 7
Techgreatest said:
"Otterbox is a family identify relating to heavy duty cases, and its Defender collection is the hardest presented."

They even stole the same artwork too. Methinks the second link needs a stern talking to...

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Now I know that iMore would be the one to put out a case review that is all their own work, but check the similarities between these two reviews. Here's a couple of snippets for your edification.

Best heavy duty cases for iPhone 7 | iMore

Best heavy duty cases for iPhone 7

They even stole the same artwork too. Methinks the second link needs a stern talking to...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have forwarded it on to the proper people.

mitc5502

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
It's like they ran it through a thesaurus filter or something just to change random words to synonyms, completely devoid of context.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Wow.. shame on them. I'm really unimpressed by their "originality" (or lack, thereof).

I have no doubts whatsoever that they can come up with their own article. But this.. they dropped the ball.

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Wow- the cribbed version reads like a bad translation by non-English speakers: ...equally and even more profoundly ridiculous/ awful than the Otterbox example. Worth a quick skim if you need a chuckle.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711