Launch Day store stock

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
First in line at a Verizon Retailer in VB, VA. Manager shows up at 7:45am and tells us no pluses. Guess the reports were correct.

Cool I work in downtown Norfolk and the Apple Store in Mcarthur mall has a good sized line right now. Have you tried the apple store at Lynnhaven Mall in Virginia Beach?

doitlarge

Feb 9, 2009
Visit site
Cool I work in downtown Norfolk and the Apple Store in Mcarthur mall has a good sized line right now. Have you tried the apple store at Lynnhaven Mall in Virginia Beach?

No sir. I figured the Apple Store was pointless since I didn't get out until 5:30am. With the reports saying no pluses in Apple retail I decided to go Verizon instead. I guess it could of been worth a shot.

MissShayona

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I live in Kokomo, Indiana. The closest Apple Store has none of them available for pickup. The local sprint store has the 7 but no pluses. Best Buy doesn't either. I guess I'll wait a week for my preorder :(

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
No sir. I figured the Apple Store was pointless since I didn't get out until 5:30am. With the reports saying no pluses in Apple retail I decided to go Verizon instead. I guess it could of been worth a shot.

It seems the reports are indeed true. Anyone looking for a iphone 7 Plus without a pre order might as well go home and pre order online and wait it out.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Exactly. Order and take a spot in line. It's like waiting for some epic lunch meat. Take a number and wait it out.....In a few weeks most of us will be happy and look forward to the next release.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73