The ball is rolling!!!

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Okay guys so I just checked my debit card and apple has finally deducted the money off my account.
Since I won't be at home I've changed my address to the store I'll be at on the day so I can play with it after work lol.
It's all the way interstate and I couldn't wait till Saturday to night.
Anyone's order changed???

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
At least there is activity ;)

PS: if coming via UPS, you can track it with your order number (enter is a tracking reference), minus the last two numbers on your order number...

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
It's 10:04pm 15th September and my status still hasn't changed from processing items.
Mmm

Update.....

Things have changed to preparing for shipment but my delivery date has changed from the 16 to the 26-28th.
This is so disappointing. How can this happen when I ordered within the first 2 minutes of the website coming up??

Last edited:

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Nope. I'm still in the "processing" no man's land. Still stays "prepares to ship in 8 to 10 business days".

This is the side of Apple I hate with a vengeance.

qnet

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
It's 10:04pm 15th September and my status still hasn't changed from processing items.
Mmm

Update.....

Things have changed to preparing for shipment but my delivery date has changed from the 16 to the 26-28th.
This is so disappointing. How can this happen when I ordered within the first 2 minutes of the website coming up??

Which model did you order?

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Mmm

Update.....

That would upset me too, since you quoted launch day delivery!

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
Hard to say, maybe something happened with the initial shipment to the local country. Even Best Buy US, have had to offer $50 gift cards, because their Apple Watches have been delayed...
Check your Apple Support Profile, do you see the new device listed, with a serial number? If yes, at least you know a unit has been assigned to you.

Sorry...

Mmm

Update.....

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I got this email
4e7fe6ea38186c5fae7f636ecce5fbee.jpg

How annoying

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Hard to say, maybe something happened with the initial shipment to the local country. Even Best Buy US, have had to offer $50 gift cards, because their Apple Watches have been delayed...
Check your Apple Support Profile, do you see the new device listed, with a serial number? If yes, at least you know a unit has been assigned to you.

Sorry...

Nope. It's not even listed.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
That would be cool. As long as it doesn't show up on the 29 (I have an engagement I cannot get out of) I'm good but truth be told the sooner the better!