So I have a situation trying to purchase the new iPhone 7 plus. I have ATT now and looking to switch to Verizon. Working in the fire service I won't get off until hursday morning. Now my plan is to switch to Verizon and maybe just get the cheapest iPhone 6s I can get. And take my chances at the Apple Store Friday morning getting the iPhone 7 plus. My question is..Will Verizon allow me to return the cheap iPhone I get?
Has anybody done something like this before?
- 09-13-2016, 05:22 PM #2
Re: Verizon questions
Yes, they'll allow you to return it within 14 days, but I believe they charge a $35 "restocking" fee.
I'm confused though, why do you need to buy a 6s to use for 3 days? Why can't you just stay with AT&T until Friday and switch to Verizon when you buy the iPhone 7?
Also I plan on purchasing using the iPhone upgrade program so I have to have a service
- 09-14-2016, 09:05 AM #4
- By smileyboy in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2016, 08:33 AM
- By Craig in forum iPhone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 09-16-2016, 11:02 AM
- By blasiam_615 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 6Last Post: 09-13-2016, 01:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2016, 05:02 AM
- By Flapalms239 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 13Last Post: 09-12-2016, 08:40 PM