Verizon questions

anon(4144202)

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
So I have a situation trying to purchase the new iPhone 7 plus. I have ATT now and looking to switch to Verizon. Working in the fire service I won't get off until hursday morning. Now my plan is to switch to Verizon and maybe just get the cheapest iPhone 6s I can get. And take my chances at the Apple Store Friday morning getting the iPhone 7 plus. My question is..Will Verizon allow me to return the cheap iPhone I get?

Has anybody done something like this before?

mountainman15

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
Yes, they'll allow you to return it within 14 days, but I believe they charge a $35 "restocking" fee.

I'm confused though, why do you need to buy a 6s to use for 3 days? Why can't you just stay with AT&T until Friday and switch to Verizon when you buy the iPhone 7?

anon(4144202)

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Yes, they'll allow you to return it within 14 days, but I believe they charge a $35 "restocking" fee.

I'm confused though, why do you need to buy a 6s to use for 3 days? Why can't you just stay with AT&T until Friday and switch to Verizon when you buy the iPhone 7?

I'm not sure but before ATT really aggravated me last year or the year before the Apple Store said they can start new service there. But couldn't apply any discounts to the service. And I don't know what Verizon store would be best to go to on launch day if any (in my area anyway). So I wanted to start the service Thursday with my discount. Then head to the Apple Store. That's my plan anyway

Also I plan on purchasing using the iPhone upgrade program so I have to have a service

dpham00

Trusted Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Yes you can return within 14 days, but you would be out a $35 restocking fee, in addition, you would also have to pay a $20 upgrade fee on the iPhone 7

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2