Spigen Glass Notice
Just FYI I received this today.
"The countdown is on! We are so excited about the release of the new iPhone 7 Plus lineups! We are even more ecstatic you chose Spigen to protect your device.
It has been brought to our attention, some of our glass protector packages sent to us from the manufacturers contained iPhone 7 glass protectors instead of iPhone 7 PLUS glass protectors.
In order to avoid any confusion and to make sure you receive the best service and the correct protector, please reply with the following information as soon as possible if you think you received the incorrect protector:
1. Order number
2. Side by side, birds eye view of the full protector next to the packaging it came in.
Once we get the photo and are able to verify the incorrect protector, we will get the correct one out to you right away. (If you have already received support regarding this issue, you may ignore this email.)
Our sincere apologies again for this inconvenience. Your satisfaction is important to us, so please let us know if you have any other concerns in the future.
Thank you again for choosing Spigen!:
- 09-13-2016, 10:20 AM #2
- 09-13-2016, 10:26 AM #3
- 09-13-2016, 11:36 AM #4
- By Statik SA1 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 9Last Post: 09-11-2016, 09:00 PM
- By Hughey79 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2016, 01:34 PM
- By kazp3r17 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 12Last Post: 09-11-2016, 02:50 AM
- By TomFrederz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2016, 11:29 AM
- By Quis89 in forum iOS 10Replies: 12Last Post: 08-19-2016, 10:46 AM