Verizon Business Accounts and Walking into the Apple store?
Does anyone know....
Since I have a business account.... Can I walk into the Apple store on 9/16 and pay full price for a Verizon iPhone and activate it a home?
Verizon says I can.. but I've never done it before.
- 09-13-2016, 02:23 PM #2
- 12-16-2016, 07:20 AM #3iMore Intermediate
- 297 Posts
Re: Verizon Business Accounts and Walking into the Apple store?
Work or personal account, I've never experienced not being able to buy a new phone outright at the Apple Store. My only advice from this experience is the Apple Store sends you home with an activated phone or a SIM-free phone. You might have to move a SIM from one phone to another or go get one for your carrier depending on what you're up to.
- 12-16-2016, 08:33 AM #4
- By metllicamilitia in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 23Last Post: 10-26-2016, 11:19 PM
- By iwicked in forum iPhone 6Replies: 20Last Post: 09-30-2016, 07:59 PM
- By emjayess in forum iOS 9Replies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2016, 07:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-12-2016, 10:29 PM
- By blaine07 in forum iOSReplies: 4Last Post: 09-12-2016, 09:16 PM