Anyone having buyer's remose

CrackOne

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
As I sit here waiting for my iPhone 7 Plus to come in, I am reading more and more reviews being posted about Apple's new phone. If some of the reviewers are correct, next year's phone will be the big bump up, being the 10th anniversary of the iPhone. I am not on the new every year program and my current 6 Plus is still in pretty good shape. Anyone else thinking about skipping this year's model.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Nope. If the 10th anniversary edition is really that good of a bump up, I'll use my early renewal option with T-Mobile to get it.
I've waited 32 months for the 7 and there is nothing that can make me cancel my preorder for the iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Gold

Last edited:

btru82

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
No buyers remorse here. I am upgrading to the 7+ from the 6 but I also signed up for the yearly upgrade program. If that option wasn't available, I would have certainly waited until next year.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Zero remorse here..

#1 my wife is taking my iPhone 6 (dumping the 5s) ... so no wasting the 6
#2 we have 3 "off contract" upgrades on AT&T so this will take only one of them
#3 as others posted, using the AT&T plan, so when the 8 comes out, I can just trade my 7 in for the 8 and continue the "lease"
#4 the iPhone 7 has massive (IMHO) improvements over the standard 6 that I want to see / use for the next year
#5 could be hit by a bus tomorrow... why waste life.. I don't get myself much, so for me, it's my present to myself.
#6 my iPhone 6 is NOT matte black :)

MonkeyJunky

Sep 8, 2016
Visit site
There really isn't any legitimate information about next year's iPhone, so truthfully investing in what people are saying about the "next" iPhone is kind of pointless, especially when this years hasn't even hit the shelves yet.

aokusman1

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
As I sit here waiting for my iPhone 7 Plus to come in, I am reading more and more reviews being posted about Apple's new phone. If some of the reviewers are correct, next year's phone will be the big bump up, being the 10th anniversary of the iPhone. I am not on the new every year program and my current 6 Plus is still in pretty good shape. Anyone else thinking about skipping this year's model.

You can easily cancel and wait till next year. I have a 6s and decided it's good enough for another year. The 7 really adds nothing for me.

Hoggles

Sep 8, 2016
Visit site
Being on a lease program like JOD, is awesome. I can't recommend it enough.

It's Xmas 3 times a year. Getting the 7+ now...and I'll probably switch to the 4k S8 in March. Maybe throw in a HTC or LG device in the summer (or go back to the 7 plus)...then the anniversary iPhone in a year.

Rinse, repeat in 2018 ;)

Fun fun fun!

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site

Uh huh. And where are these "reviews"? Hands on don't count.

SmartFah

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I have a 6 Plus, and I'm gonna wait for next years model.

I like the 7, but my 6 Plus is still going strong, so I'll hold on to it a little while longer.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
No remorse here, I have to get the new every year, and NO it's not that I have a lot of money it's just I love  and its products so that's what I spend my money on.

badMojo69

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
You should just wait until next year. Me I don't care. I'll just save for the new phone between now and then. What's that less than $75 a month. Meh..

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Guys, you really need to get the "10th anniversary" fantasy out of your minds. The majority of iPhone users don't even know that next year marks ten years since the first iPhone. We do, they don't. So they don't care and neither does Apple. If they end up making a model with a different design it won't be because it's the 10th anniversary.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Guys, you really need to get the "10th anniversary" fantasy out of your minds. The majority of iPhone users don't even know that next year marks ten years since the first iPhone. We do, they don't. So they don't care and neither does Apple. If they end up making a model with a different design it won't be because it's the 10th anniversary.

But...But... But... we want the 10th Anniversary "Back to the Future" OLED hover phone, with wireless charging and a retina scanner. Plus Tartarus promised me one that makes coffee, by Nespresso. -- me sad.

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
I always get buyers remorse. But, that's because I start thinking about the poverty in the world, and that I'm in a privileged position to be able to spend on things I want (not need).

After a few days, I get back to earth, and remember that I work hard, and thus it's not like I stole the money to purchase these items. So, that being said, I'm going to enjoy my new iPhone 7 Plus 128GB, when it is delivered. And, I'm going to order a Series II SS SB, too! Yep, going all out.

After all, we ALL only live once...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh