From what I've seen, there seems to be a rush on the older 6s models. So from my perspective it seems a lot of folks are passing on the 7 for a see as to what will occur next year. The only real plus I see in the 7 is that awesome camera in the Plus variation. I can see why "Craig" is excited about the new phone since his avatar has a camera. The stereo speakers could be viewed as better too, but smart phones I've tested with this speaker setup really don't shine that much in this area. But the other advances, such as the normal bump in CPU power were smaller than previous bumps. (6 to 6s was an 80% bump, 6s to 7 was 50% et al) And with no form factor updates, it's kind of a bummer to many. I held off for many reasons this iteration, and have my hopes the 7s or 8 or whatever they call it is a real update. And not a "downdate" as I have others have seen it to be.
    Actually even though I am a Photographer, I actually did not get the 7+ this time, but the 7 in Matte Black. I would love to have the camera(s) and the upcoming software change, but the 7+ is just too large for my hands and day-2-day use. So I did upgrade from the 6 to the 7 based on all the other factors and NOT the camera.
    09-13-2016 10:46 AM
    From what I've seen, there seems to be a rush on the older 6s models.
    Care to share your source on this info?
    09-13-2016 10:50 AM
    Oh hell no: My Apple toys are my only splurges, the rest of my life is small and frugal, and I will enjoy every Apple splurge to its fullest, lol.
    I haven't had buyers remorse on anything since I started to support myself decades ago.
    Life's too short for buyers remorse.
    09-13-2016 10:54 AM
    VERY good point! I need to remember this...

Life's too short for buyers remorse.
    09-13-2016 12:14 PM
    I have a remorse whenever I purchase a sort of expensive item. The latest was my iPad Pro. Even during the purchase I kept on hesitating hitting the PAY NOW button. Then after making the purchase I thought why did I spend all that monies just because the iPad is bigger than the older one. Well I still have the iPad Pro.
    09-13-2016 12:31 PM
    Heck no. I have been excited for this purchase for some time now. I have been with a 6 for 2 years now. The 7 Plus I am getting is a big change for me.
    09-14-2016 02:22 PM
    Not yet...
    And if in 12 months, I get buyer's remorse, I will just figure out a way to get the newer iPhone.
    09-14-2016 03:21 PM
    Heck no. I have been excited for this purchase for some time now. I have been with a 6 for 2 years now. The 7 Plus I am getting is a big change for me.
    And that's exactly who will most benefit from this upgrade. You & others that are coming from a 5, 5s, and 6 model iPhones. To you, the 7 is a large & exciting improvement in almost all areas. To some, like me who...with the upgrade to iOS10 are newly satisfied with their 6s & 6s+'s...the "upgrade" isn't as big a deal.

Not saying I won't take the plunge, but I'm just not in a hurry.
    09-15-2016 07:18 AM
    Not at all. Can't wait!
    09-15-2016 07:52 AM
    How can you have buyers remorse without even having he phone in your possession ? Now maybe after I get the phone I might feel a certain kind of way they way I did last year but as of now I'm still excited.
    09-15-2016 08:03 AM
    How can you have buyers remorse without even having he phone in your possession ?
    Maybe there are some who are exactly in this particular situation....
    09-15-2016 12:54 PM
    And that's exactly who will most benefit from this upgrade. You & others that are coming from a 5, 5s, and 6 model iPhones. To you, the 7 is a large & exciting improvement in almost all areas. To some, like me who...with the upgrade to iOS10 are newly satisfied with their 6s & 6s+'s...the "upgrade" isn't as big a deal.

Not saying I won't take the plunge, but I'm just not in a hurry.
    Pretty much my sentiments. Even last year when I had a 6 Plus I waited until after launch day to try and come up on a 6S Plus after being on the fence about it for 10 days. This time around I don't feel much excitement or the urge to actually get the 7 at all. Don't feel like going through the hassle of trying to sell off my phones either. I'm sure I'll eventually get the 7 Plus, just not in the near future.
    09-15-2016 01:07 PM
    No buyers remorse at all. I am very excited about the new phone. I'm sure I'll be jealous next year, but then the year after that I'll upgrade again so the cycle goes.
    09-15-2016 06:11 PM
    Maybe there are some who are exactly in this particular situation....
    That is correct but not many
    09-15-2016 06:43 PM
    No buyers remorse over here, I just want my cellphone!
    09-15-2016 07:51 PM
    No buyers remorse over here, I just want my cellphone!
    Me to.
    09-15-2016 08:36 PM
41 12