Naked 7 plus

PDXMatt

Sep 10, 2016
Visit site
When I am at home or my office I will handle it naked, but I ordered a clear case for it when I'm out and about.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
When I am at home or my office I will handle it naked, but I ordered a clear case for it when I'm out and about.

Once my case is on, it stays on.. except every 2-3 months I will take it off to blow out any dust and clean the phone and back in the case. Just not a in-out of case person.

j_squared

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I probably won't go naked because I use magnetic mounts in my cars. I usually get those ultra slim cases to protect from scratches.

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Case only when I travel as I have to fly alot for work and when I am at my kids soccer and vollyball games. Other than that its gonna take it off just like I do lol.. :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When I get my iPhone 7 Plus, I will NOT put a case or a screen protector on it.

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I rarely use a case, and so I'll likely go "naked" on the 7+. That's what AC+ is for anyways, and so far **knocks on the faux wood desk at work** I've been pretty fortunate to not have a nasty drop. I hate screen protectors, and aside from the micro scratches in the oleophobic coating, the screens seem to hold up pretty well, and I've not had problems with scratching. There's a first time for everything though, and AC+ gives me the peace of mind I need to not use a case.

On my 6S+ I used the woodline cases from Pad & Quill, and liked them quite a bit. Eventually, I take them off and just don't put them back on. If I could have my money back for every case I've bought, used until the return period was up, and then stopped using, I could probably pay for a substantial portion of the 7+ I pre-ordered...

Nanope

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
If I decide to pick up the iPhone 7 it will be naked like all my past phones. N6,ip6+,note7 and 6p

ogl > cal

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I pretty much go caseless. If I drop the phone, I drop the phone. I don't really care.

But...
82470698adc22cdaaabbf3ebef2b9893.gif

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

I was caseless when I got my new iPhone 5s and dropped my phone inside Safeway. I saw no damage. Whew.. but I realized when I got a call my phone would not ring. I flipped out.. what did I do, it was only 1-day old. I could make calls, and hear voices, but no ringing. I checked everything. Except the switch on the side. Seems when I dropped my phone, it flipped it to vibrate only.. duh! What a relief. But I never go caseless. The iPhone 6 onward is like a slippery eel.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I was caseless when I got my new iPhone 5s and dropped my phone inside Safeway. I saw no damage. Whew.. but I realized when I got a call my phone would not ring. I flipped out.. what did I do, it was only 1-day old. I could make calls, and hear voices, but no ringing. I checked everything. Except the switch on the side. Seems when I dropped my phone, it flipped it to vibrate only.. duh! What a relief. But I never go caseless. The iPhone 6 onward is like a slippery eel.

And nobody likes slippery eels.

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Definitely getting a case. I'm leaning toward another Apple leather case, or perhaps I'll try a silicone one this time. I don't like rocking phones with camera bumps naked.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
My clear i-Blason Halo Series just came from Amazon today. I've bought this case for my last 4 or 5 phones.