Color Choices

suitebliss

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
What I would have liked to see is more color choices. While I love the Gold and Rose Gold, I despise the white faceplate. The black faceplate just looks better to me. I think it would have been cool to choose the color of the front on rear for more options. I would have loved to see a black faceplate with a gold back and bezel.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
The opposite is true for me.
I don't like the black faceplate but would very much like a black phone with a white faceplate.

Thank god there are covers

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I love the black faceplate, what I would have loved to see is more colors with the black faceplate. The rose gold or even the gold with the black faceplate would look awesome

suitebliss

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
I love the black faceplate, what I would have loved to see is more colors with the black faceplate. The rose gold or even the gold with the black faceplate would look awesome

....and what happened to the Space Grey having a black faceplate. That would make more sense to me!

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Now a silver phone with a black face, rose gold and black face and gold and black face would totally kick butt. Or an all navy phone. That would look good.

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Exactly. I always thought the white faceplate looked like a Mattel toy.

I absolutely love the white faceplates. You have offended me badly! Shame! Lol! J/K! I do prefer the white though. Black is lovely as well, white is just my personal preference. I always enjoy reading others opinions and preferences on things, it's interesting to me.

anon(9776449)

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
A gold iPhone with a black faceplate would be just fantastic. And if the gold has that glossy finish as the jet black that would be something like "bow down right now" do you know what I mean. Completely stunning!
In general I don't have problems with the colors, they all look pretty good to me, harmonious!
But I really wanted to see a copper color option. Some people say the rose gold is almost copper... But no! Rose gold is pink! And a copper option would be awesome!

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I absolutely love the white faceplates. You have offended me badly! Shame! Lol! J/K! I do prefer the white though. Black is lovely as well, white is just my personal preference. I always enjoy reading others opinions and preferences on things, it's interesting to me.

I wish you could get a black with the silver ring around the touch ID. That would be slick.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Black front, gold back sounds good to me too!

I'm willing to believe that for the tenth anniversary next year, Apple will bring out one or more new colours for their phones.

anon(1863217)

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
I've always wanted a black faceplate, gold back but maybe a darker shade of gold. with the gold around the home button too! Thar would be a beautiful phone!